No Tags Found!

starboardstar2011

I didn’t mean to continue the job. But before you quit you might get another job as u may have certain responsibilities on u. Still try the above mentioned suggestion. Hopefully U may relief
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
mahesh_hyd

I will QUIET THE JOB BUT I NOT QUIET FOR JUSTICE
IN THIS WEEK I WILL GO AT OFFICE I DO DHARNA WITH OUR COMMUNITY AND I FAIL A CASE AGAINST THE MY SUPERIOR AND ON FAKE DEGREE HOLDER AGAINST WHAT BASIS ON ME APPOINTED ON ME I ASK IN THE SUPERIOR AND MANAGMENT

From India, Hyderabad
BSSV

instead of that gather the genuine information and the source of fake documents/degree certificate...
Later prove his disability to work, and try to prove with major strength/supporters that the injustice is being made to you based on regions.....
If you really think you can gather the supporters and acquire the details, no need to speak further...... you need to got for Dharana or choose any violent or disturbing ways, but silently you can solve the issue.....
But what ever you do, think and act wise.........
Good luck

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.