ajaymehta

Dear Arpita, Best of luck for you to join a company as a Manager HR.
I have gone through all good suggestions from our professional friends. I would like to give you a spritual facts that while you will give the speach you should think you are Guru and others are your students. As a HR professional you should not think -ve about your self. Whatever you will tell they will have to listen. You make the notes what you have to speak and during the speech you should only rember the sequence of the points. About the points I will suggest you that you should not speak about the drawbacks of the procedure/ present system linked with your past company . Start with best wishes of new year than tell about yourself and your Education & past experience and little about your family and close your speech with give them full support to develop Organisation Health.
Regards,
Ajay

From India, New Delhi
captaincook

Talk On Agenda No Faltu Funda Just Creat Rosy Picture With Positive Thinking And Eliminate Peoples Frustration...
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.