No Tags Found!

Poonam Mehra
is it possible for you to give me a format for HR manual and contents, if it all it is possible. Poonam
From India, Delhi
Aditi Nakaskar
Hi Poonam,
I would suggest review the number of leaves the company is providing. Its good but they are too many. :)
You can certainly put a restriction to it. Such as maximum 4 CL's can be availed at a time, CL's and SL's cannot be clubbed with PL's, more than 3 SL's will require a medical certificate and so on...
This will help you to manage the workforce in the office. Else employees will be on long leave quite often.
Regards,
Aditi

From India, Mumbai
Poonam Mehra
Hi Joylyn, Can i have the URL of the site............i have no idea, as i am new to the field. Regards, Poonam
From India, Delhi
sajal.jaiswal

Hi Shalini,
I think that you have actually allocated lot of leaves towards the Casual Leave quota. What we follow is 4 Sick Leaves, 6 Casual Leaves and 12 Earned Leaves. The earned leaves calculation starts upon the probation getting over. Apart from this, we give 10 holidays a year.
However, the number of leaves allocated depends upon your firm's existing policies as well.
Regards,
Sajal

From India, Bangalore
Poonam Mehra
Yes Aditi,
I know they are alot, but they are as per the industry standard and have already been approved.............. also using these tools to keep check, but how to bring those hire level officials in check who keep approving these holidays, as they think thier employee is working too hard.......... u see my departmental people have become generous than HR :roll:

From India, Delhi
Aditi Nakaskar
Hi,
Don't you guys document the leaves taken on a leave application form. Well this is one way you can keep a track also ask the employees to get the form approved by HOD.
You will have to take actions if no leave forms submitted to HR. Once done they will start following the process.
Hope this works...
Regards,
Aditi

From India, Mumbai
VJ

hiii shalini u have mentioned the policies in all field.... could u mention overall company policies to b mentained.... bye
From India, Bangalore
Poonam Mehra
hi Aditi, i have implemented that also................. :lol: but my depatmental head and evn my president are also too generous to deny the requests. regards, Poonam
From India, Delhi
A/Rahim Ageeb
Hi shalini & frinds
the most important policies to be implemented is as :
1/ you must first of all implement what we call (( the basic regulation list))
which is talking about many things like -the recuirutment and hr planing policy-- traning policy--leave policy-- payment &incentives& allowance policy-- and as you know the incentves divided in tow section ,i.e incentives given to employee by law and that it gives by the company to create atractive enviroment. eeeeeee etc
2/ you must have asalaries strucuture with diffrent scales (for the purpose of job satisfactions) and to be scintific to build asolid strucuture.
3/ you must have job chart
anther time i can send to you more
BR
A/Rahim

Aditi Nakaskar
Hi Poonam,
Unless and untill the Management supports the HR's decision to implement certain policies I doubt you will be able to do it. Try and convince them about the negative impacts of not tracking the leaves on time as the company might have to encash the leaves after a certain duration. If leaves are not tracked properly the company might end up paying a huge sum towards every employee.
Also re-assure them that they can have some kind of reward policy for the efficient employees on the other hand. So that they are motivated to work better.
Well you are one man (woman) army as HR. So fight it out lady !!!
Good luck..
Regards,
Aditi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.