Parth06
Thank you all for replying to my post..I know you all are experienced and professional.Yes as per your views I have to add some extra skills so that i can go further in this field
From India, Ahmedabad
couvery

Well, no doubt about that often companies hire only fewer number of employees in HR dept. to manage HR functions comparing to the other departments or division. Also, if a company have a good team of HR people then the recruitment for the candidates/employees for other departments is continuously growing but for for the HR dept. it is rare as mostly they hire in hr dept to replace the employee who is going to leave.

The major reason for having a limited team for HR functions is the usage of advanced HR and payroll software. that makes the HR or payroll process easy and you do not need to have a large team of HRs to handle various HR functions as the software have different module to handle all the areas of HR functions. So, if the company have 10 employees or 1000 or even more there nothing excess you need to do other then one time job of putting the details to the software and rest of the things managed by the software itself.

So, I would say having experience on various HR or payroll software along with a professional qualification can be prove a plus point for you and help you better to get a good job soon as an HR.

Regards,

Couvery.

From India, Lucknow
saswatabanerjee

Parth, perhaps you are barking up the wrong tree
What is your idea of HR ?
are you looking at a limited scope and functions ?
Have you looked at Industrial Relations ? IR is a function that is absorbing more and more people. Unfortunately, few are opting for it as a career choice. Instead they want to do HR. Most of the people who are in IR today are there by default. They wanted HR, they were kicked into IR. As we move from manufacturing focus to services focus, IR is now called ER. But the matter remains the same. Managing relations between company and employees, ensuring smooth flow of business, identifying the problems before they become an issue and tackle the same.
Take a re-look at IR as a career option.
You will find it easier to get into large companies if you say IR is your interest.
Cause they do not get worthwhile candidates interested in IR as opposed to HR

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.