vasu@stercodigitex.com

I worked for a company for 6 years then resign. And after an year I have rejoin the same company. Now, my query is:- Am I eligible for gratuity for my last 6 years after rejoining the same company?
From India, Noida
sujay.jadhav88

Hi
Withdraw the Gratuity of your 6 years Immediately. you should have done that within 30 days after resignation but anyway now also you can apply for the withdrawal with valid reason .
And create new account with company, as company might have discontinued your old account/ contribution after your resignation
Thanks
SMJ

From India, Faridabad
vasu@stercodigitex.com

Could you help me out with valid reason? What kind of reason should i mention?
From India, Noida
Suresh Rathi

Vasu , You should have been paid gratuity, with 30 days of your resigning. Claim it now. Col.Suresh Rathi
From India, Delhi
sensharma1959

Mr. Vasu,
The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 does not prescribe any limitation for claiming gratuity, hence an application can be filed at any time. It was the obligation of your employer to pay you the gratuity within 30 days of your resigning. It is not a bounty but your right. Claim it immediately.
Thanks
S. Sensharma
Industrial Law consultant, Meerut

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.