No Tags Found!

careers@cybersoltech.com
Hi,
If employee resigned without any notice period while going on long leave.
for eg. emp. is giving long leave application in advance say for on 23rd Jan and want to go on leave from 27th Jan - 12 Feb. Now on 12th Feb emp sending resingation by mail saying with immediate effect he want to resigned. In that case what will be his last date of working (DOL) we can consider?
Thanks & Regards,
xyz:confused:

From India, Pune
pvragav2000

Dear Nidhi,
Hope you have received enough reply. Herewith I have enclosed clearance form sample. Just go through and you can get clarity on full and final settlement. Before the full and final settlement, you should get filled this form completely. For further clarification you can contact.

From United States
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CLEARANCE FORM.DOC (49.0 KB, 839 views)

vishalharjani27

Dear Sir,
Please help me with the full and final settlement of any emp not on the pay roll working in the industrial organization since 02/05/07 - 25/08/09 and an increment in salary of aprox 1000 in 2yr i.e 3200 in 2007 to 4200 in 2009. please guide me how to calculate full and final of the emp.
its urgent
regards
vishal

From India, New Delhi
gopi_ramiah
Hi
Gross means nregular monthly payable alowances like Basic, DA, TA, Conv, Spl.Alow and other allowance etc.,
CTC means - Gross + PF employer contribution + Any other monthly reimbursement like LTA, Medical, Incentive, any Variable component etc.,

From India, Mumbai
ravi9j
Hi
I want to ask regarding the F&F settlement. I resigned my pr company on 2nd july but till date i have not yet received any communication regarding the Full & Final Settlement also i have not yet received reliving letter. Also as per the HR Policy it shoukd come in 45 days. But till date nothing is came.
Can you please tell me what should be done in this case.
thanks & regards,
Ravikumar

From India, Pune
sanyasingh25
full and final settlement is done like-
1)resignation from the employee(should be written)
2)exit interview and retention strategies by the HR dept. like improving job content, salary hike along with bond, promotion, long term leave in case employee wants to pursue higher studies.
3)finally earning details like bonus disbursement, incentive etc should be calculated.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.