bhoomi-sharma
I have a EPFO account which is not linked to aadhar and when I try to log into it it give me this error "Aadhaar is not avilable against UAN, Kindly seed aadhaar through employer!"
What should I do here?? The Employer isn't doing anything, and Even If I think that the aadhar can be updated through Umang app then It's asking for the OTP which is linked to my EPFO account.

And the problem? The number linked with this account used to be mine a long time ago when I was in Punjab but when I moved from Punjab to haryana, now I don't possess that number anymore. I tried to re register that number but it is now assigned to someone else. How Can I access my EPFO account now??

I really need my money and without resolving this issue I cannot do anything here. Please Help me!!

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Can you please tell us why "the employer is not doing anything" when he is expected to update the KYCs of the member any time it is asked for?
From India, Kannur
bhoomi-sharma
Well firstly I'm not doing any job now as I've quitted my company in 2020 and now I don't have any job till now As I've started my own business.
So all I can do is contact my previous employer...right?
I've mailed them many times regarding my KYC for EPFO and they are not helping me out in any way possible.

Also I think they're not releasing my PF because when I left the company a party sent a mail to the company that they have an unfinished business with me which I had to sort.
But the thing is I had the NOC from that party which I provided to the company I visited that party like 3 times with my boss before quitting my job and they always said "Haa sara hisab clear hai" which means everything is clear.

And now I don't really know how I can withdraw my PF I've worked for that company for like 10 years. Always made a pretty good growth and still my they aren't helping me here.

They send me a mail for PF withdrawal slip but I cannot access my EPFO account at all!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.