amanta
I'am working for a sales company as an HR. We have a sales target of $70000 for the month. Management wants me to plan some team activities such as poster making competition and the main focus must be this number $70000. Please suggest me some activities and how exactly would these be planned.
From India, undefined
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Amanta,
While conducting poster-making competition for attainment of the sales target is fine, nevertheless, I have some different take. In real sense sales happens when you have supporting infrastructure. Supporting infrastructure means:
a) Ensure that all the salespersons handle the sales call exactly in the same fashion
b) Monitoring of the sales process by field sales trainer
c) Generating records on the evaluation of the sales call
d) Generating knowledge assets for the future sale as to why customers or clients buy or why they do not buy
While poster may remind the salespersons about the target given it will not help them to attain target. Therefore, if you have already concentrated these larger issues then well and good else my humble suggestion is to take care of these facts first.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.