anu.manoharan

Hey Shruti... U r absolutely rite dear....
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44531&stc=1&thumb=1&d= 1233990252[/IMG]
This is MADE IN CHINA:confused::confused:
Well, lemme think abt the rest...:confused::confused::confused::?::?:

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Correct answer to the 2nd visual....Anu:-P..OK waiting for answers to 1st and 3rd one:) Naresh.........:confused: which Qns. are you answering:?:
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

:huh::blink::wacko::no::no:...but you are closer to the answer Naresh.....TRY you will be able to crack it:)
From India, Delhi
nareshbuha

let me guess.............................. it’s no exit after entering in night shift Is it correct :(
From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

Hii...Good Afternoon friends:-P
Naresh & Shabana.....good that you tried:) ......and both of you are very closer to the answer...:-D...
hmm Ok, the exact answer to the 3rd Qn is:
Middle of the Night:-P
Hey what about the First one.....a very long pending one indeed....Is it that difficult...I will give a clue......It is related to HR functions....to be more precise....INTERVIEWS ha ha ha:icon6:...now I look forward to an instant answer:-P

From India, Delhi
Shabana Begum

Is it 'called twice then chosen forcalled again then choosen' I think its something rubbish answer :x :lol:....just gave a try...:lol: :confused: better you give the answer....
From India, Madras
shrutiarjun

Hiii:)

Hey Shabana....good that U alteast tried yaar...:-P

Hmm...seems it is a difficult one...OK....the correct answer is:

Many are Called
but Few are Chosen

# Hathi ki guotane ko kya khathe hai? ...:confused: Shweta any clue:?:

OK time for new ones::)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif viy.gif (748 Bytes, 16 views)
File Type: gif rvi.gif (743 Bytes, 16 views)

nareshbuha

1.Short Of Vitamin A or.......... Vitamin A is not as per requirement 2. Looks Related to Reservation............................. Reply:-P :-P :-P
From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

good answer...!!! didnt click that way......Thanks Shabana:icon1: "Vitamin A defeciency".....ya Correct Answer........to the first puzzle:p Waiting for answer to the second one:icon4::icon1:
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hiii..Good Morning:)

:huh:2nd answer will be
only 1's at a time given in window :unsure:

:blink::wacko:
Naresh.....:no:.....Try once more...you will be able to crack it..:icon1:

hmm I will give you one Clue: "whenever we start a Story especially King and Queen wala.....we begin with this line...ha ha ha:icon6:

Hey Shweta...Hathi Knee (Is it Correct? as told by Vincy )

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.