kariukisam
We are a sales recruiting firm. We are seeking to improve our screening systems and as a result we are looking for a software/ other solution which we can test peoples sales orientation as well as other important sales traits.
We are a small firm based in kenya and we would be keen on a budget effective tool.
my email kariukisam @ gmail.com

From Kenya, Nairobi
Sivesh_chauhan

A lot depend on what type of business you in bcos sales aptitude test for insurance is different and retail is different...
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kariukisam,
Selling skills can be taught. Any skills can be learnt and then mastered with practice. Results of sales call depend on skills. Average + IQ is sufficient for most of the sales. There is no question of aptitude in it.
Of course having good oral communications skills go long way but selling is far more than having just oral communication skills.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
globaltelelinks
Hello, I am working as an HR in a small BPO sector, wanted to know about test which can be provided at the time of Interview. Please suggest me and help me as soon as possible. Nadia
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.