Sometimes a simple smile is more important than any invitation;

Sometimes a single tear says more than any story,

Sometimes a single experience tells more than any theory;

Sometimes you converse more even you speak less,

‘Thanks’ is the only word my heart has…

----Gaurav the DREAMER :-)

From India, Delhi
janet120120

thanks Neishu for your appreciation. i feel glad that you like the links. and Mr. Anand Chetpet i do not understand your questions. can you tell me more with details. janet smith
From India, Madras
ArnoldC

Oh my goodness! Thank you for posting a link to Dale Carnegie's classic series How to Win Friends and Influence People. I have read this book a few times and I learn more each time. the audio version will allow me to listen while I am in the car or working at my laptop on monotenous tasks.
Janet, thanks again

From Canada, Guelph
Ambika_MBA
Hi Janet! I visited the link in your post. Its awesome. Thankyou very much for sharing your pool of knowledge. Article in your next post is also a commendable effort. Regards, Ambika
From India, Calcutta
Sharad Shah

Thanks Janet for sharing valuable information with members. It seems you will break all the records of longest link so far as 43 pages are already loaded with response. Thanks once again.
From India, Ahmadabad
janet120120

thanks very nice guy for sharing such a good things. and also thanks to all for appreciating me.
i have nothing to share so i am not doing anything in this forum from some time. whenver i got something good than i return back.
janet smith

From India, Madras
janet120120

hi friends hope you are fine in your life and as i promised i am back with one article which i find that is useful for you.

first of all thanks to mr. niceguy for posting new books. you are fantastic. and now to the point of this post this is from the stevepavlina.com

Planning Your Day in Advance

A common productivity tip is to plan each day in advance, preferably the night before. But how exactly do you do this? How do you know which items to put on your next day's to-do list?

If you aren't careful, self-delusion can creep into your planning process. It's tempting to put items on your task list that you think you'll enjoy as opposed to those you really want to see completed and checked off. You may also end up jotting down too many items that seem urgent but which really don't need to be done at all.

In order to plan each day intelligently, it's wise to begin at the end. Imagine that it's already the end of the day you're aiming to plan. That day is now behind you.

As you look back on your day, you feel fantastic. You know you did your best. You think to yourself, "Wow... what an amazing day this was! I wish every day could be this wonderful."

You feel great because you completed what you most wanted to get done. You're now enjoying the afterglow of a day well spent.

If you do this quick exercise, it helps you clarify that each day is an investment. Some activities squander your time while others help you build a better life.

You can extend this process to weekly and monthly planning as well. Project yourself to the end of that time period, and look back with feelings of gratitude. Again, you know you did your best. You feel great about all that you accomplished.

Now as you look back, what do you see? What is it you feel great about? Which items did you check off your task list that left you feeling so satisfied?

Task completion feels good. You know that when you do your best and get a lot done, you feel great at the end of the day. You may feel tired and spent, but that afterglow is unmistakable. Similarly, you know that when you waste a day on trivialities, you don't feel as good afterwards. You may look back and wonder where the time went and hope that tomorrow will be better. But hope isn't a very positive feeling; hope is what you'll find at the border between disappointment and desperation.

Start with the feeling you want to experience at the end of your days, weeks, and months. Get yourself to that place emotionally. Then project that feeling backwards in time and get a sense of the momentum that spawned it. That feeling arises when you're in a state of flow, steadily completing the tasks that are most important to you.

This process won't turn you into a workaholic. An unbalanced day will leave you feeling unbalanced afterwards. What you want to aim for is a smooth, flowing, productive day that balances your personal and professional life -- the kind of day that will leave you feeling terrific if it becomes your default way of living.

As you project backwards in time, write down the tasks you imagine yourself completing during the day. Don't think about what you're doing with your time moment by moment. Simply focus on the miniature milestones. What did you actually get done? Why does that matter to you? How did you feel when you finished?

For example, instead of seeing yourself processing your day's email, imagine the boost you feel from seeing your inbox empty and closing your email program. Instead of seeing yourself writing a blog post, imagine the feeling you get from clicking "Publish." What are the milestones throughout your day? Identify those, and you'll have your to-do list. Your to-do list consists of the action steps you need to take to generate those milestones.

A single day's task list is usually short, typically 3-7 items. If you have more than 7 items, you're probably overdoing it. You may be focusing too much on trivialities that seem urgent but which aren't really important. Significant tasks normally require thought and concentration for extended periods. Those also tend to be the tasks that give you the greatest emotional boost when you finish them.

Focusing on the feelings is a quick way to cut through your mental clutter and get a sense of what really needs to be done right now. At any given time, you may have dozens of eligible tasks vying for your attention, but you obviously can't do them all at once.

There are multiple successful and unsuccessful versions of each day. Some versions of your day will leave you feeling wonderful afterwards, and some will leave you feeling disappointed. You don't have to be perfect in making the right choices here. You'll eventually get to those other important tasks that didn't make the cut for the next day's list, and the exact order in which you do them may not be a big deal. The big deal is the habit you establish, the habit of flowing through each day doing what needs to be done and feeling great about your accomplishments.

You'll probably find that when you apply this process for a few days in a row, your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks lists will become shorter, more focused, and more challenging. You'll be less likely to put non-essential tasks on your lists because those don't leave you feeling that you did your best at the end of the day. You'll start incorporating tasks that truly matter to you, tasks you really want to see completed, so you can enjoy the results of having them done.

From India, Madras
ulka_2009

grt work Janet keep posting. I am wanting to read 30 days and 30 wys to save your family by John townshed and Loving people
From India, Mumbai
Rose_S

Dear Janet
Thank you so very much. You are a very generous-hearted person to contribute so many links to such lovely ebooks. This is the one of the most amazing threads I have come across on Citehr.
To paraphrase the theme in one of those many links you have given us:
What goodness you have sown for so many, I am sure you will reap for yourself.
God bless you for your generosity.
Rose S

From India, Mumbai
sharadha.akshaya

Hello friend, Can you please guide me how to down load the audio’s from the given link
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.