No Tags Found!

santosh_vyk
In my company not provided any appointment letter at the time of joining. I worked here around 1 year, now leaving this office only giving 2 days notice, after getting my salary. My question is there is no appointment letter, so i don\'t have any legal problem.
From India, Faridabad
Amarendranath
Dear Santosh
Since there is no formal contract entered into with the organisation i.e., as you were not given an appointment letter in which the terms and conditions of employment are stated, there is no legal binding on you to serve the minimum notice period to quit the organisation, which is generally 3 months notcie period.
Secondly, the organisation in which you served for one year cannot establish the relationship between you and the organisation as 'Employee-Employer' in the absence of any contractual agreement i.e., in your case an appointment letter.
Hence, there will not be any legal complications to you with the organisation, assuming that you have not signed any agreements / contracts with the company.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.