No Tags Found!

sapidg

Dear All,
I resigned from my last company on 15.11.10 and as the company had some fund crisis then so my last two months salary (since September 2010) was due to me at the time and I was told that once company receives fund then they will clear our pending dues and we got our release letter mentioning 'your salary dues will be cleared in due course'. Now even after a month there is no confirm communication from companies side. There are other 4 ex-employees from the same company who are also facing the same situation (i.e. post resignation their salary is due).
Can you please suggest us the possible steps so that we can release our money?
Rgds..
DG

From India, Calcutta
Rajat Joshi

Hello Sapidg,
Now that you are out of the company and dues are pending to be paid to you and first and foremost you have collate all the information. Keep all the copies of the documents given by the company like release letter, acknowledged copy of acceptance of your resignation letter, experience letter, appointment letter, last increment letter, copy of your leave cards etc.
First send a polite letter by Reg A.D post reminding the organization that your dues are pending and ask for the date by which this will be complied with. Preferably this should be addressed to HR – Head with a cc to Managing Director/CEO. This letter should be polite in nature is very important.
2nd letter with the above reference should be sent after a period of 15 days and if no response is received from the company. This letter should be addressed to Managing Director about this issue and mention that if you don’t receive any written communication on this hence you would be compelled to approach the relevant appellate Labour court.
If no response, show all the above communication to lawyer who would draft the letter to the company on his letter head that if his client’s issue is not resolved with 10 days – he would be compelled to file the petition in the court.
Even if there is no response, your lawyer would have all the evidence to file the petition in the court against the company.
Chances are that the company would settle all the dues than face the litigation in the court.
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.