Shilki Bhardwaj
Dear Sir/Maa'm
I have been working as an HR Executive in an ISO Certified Company (Domestic Call centre for 150 seats) for 2 years at 7500/- salary. First year It was 6500/-. I am only in HR department here. I am looking after recuirment process, Joining formalities, PF and ESI formalities, attendance and leave management, issue Appointment/offer letter, maintain the employee database in excel and handle employee grievances for 75 employees. I am pursuing MBA IInd Sem from PTU.
Could you please tell me that is my company provide me the correct salary???????:confused: I have 2 offers of different consultancies but in only recruitment profile. Should I change my job in any consultancy/company in only recuitment profile if they provide me above 10K??????
Kindly help me........
Regards
Shilki Bhardwaj
HR Executive
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2lsa3liaGFyZHdhakB5YW hvby5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
K.Ravi

ur from which city,, 7.5 K is damm cheap dear... but ok provided ur graduate only n not PG
From India, Pune
Shilki Bhardwaj
After two years of my service as HR Executive my company provide me 8500/-. Can anyone help me that should I leave my company or continue:?::?::?: I am from Noida City. -Shilki Bhardwaj
From India, Delhi
neha_libra28

Hi Shilki Rs 8500/- is not a good salary. You know recession is going on, don’t leave a job unless you didn’t get a job with handsome salary (Rs 1,50,000 - Rs 2,00,000).
From India, Delhi
chams_d

Rs. 7500/- is very low. i think you must should accept the offer of Rs. 10 K which is in ur hands right now and after spending some time you may try for new jobs.
actually without change the job you can never be successed (this is my personal expereince) and you will see after two years you will be in the position to get more then 20 K.
wish you all the best for your future assignments.
With Best Wishes

From India, Delhi
Pallavi pothuraju

Hi,
The salary what u r earning is too less, but never compare company with a Recruitment firm. If u r not satisfied or looking for a change then go for another company as u have experience in Core HR activities. If u take offer from a Recruitment firm, u will be confined only into recruitments but not into any other core HR activities, and if u get into only recruitments u may or may not get a chance to get Core HR profile again. So don't leave this job and Be with the same company till this recession completes.
Regards
Pallavi

From India, Hyderabad
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Hi
I have seen your query. Its reasonable to change the job, if your pay offered is attractive.
I feel, the responsibilities you handle in your current designation is very high and you need to look at Corporate groups.
regards
K Balaji

From India, Madras
Sudipta

Hi Shilpi
7,500 is quite a low salary..But u must first consider the job satisfaction .If you are satisfied with your job then you must continue with your current job with this pay package only till recession ends..If you are not satisfied with your job then you must join the other firm.

From India, Gurgaon
vipinmanav

Dear Shiki,
I know this is something unusual.
But m still ur fan that u r still with ur org.
I want u to with them till u finish Ur MBA.
Becoz, u never know they can promote u to another level or u can look for change.
u r involved in core Hr stuff. m happy.
the profile u r having is simply gr8. Many don't get it so easily.
Stick with it that is my suggestion.
becoz, now u have lot of choices- u can move towards Compliances, Employee Relation, Recruitment, MIS as well.
Regards
Vipin:icon1:

From India, New Delhi
Shilki Bhardwaj
Oh my God/// I am really happy to see this response of the great people....
First of all Many Many Thanks to all (Neha, Champ, Pallavi, Balaji, Sudipta and Vipin).
Now, I have clear idea about what should I do... I will try in only big firm in HR Generalist profle, not consultancies bt in this period of recession I will continue my job.
And Dear Vipin I will also think about your suggestion to being with my company till the MBA Complete.
With a lot of thanks to all :):):)
-Shilki Bhardwaj

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.