hemaintercon
Hi All,
We are looking for HR who can take over as Head HR, with experience in all aspects of HR, for a leading telecom organisation.
Telecom experience preffered, or any indutry wil do.
Experience needed 12-18 yrs. Location Hyderabad. People from South India preffered.
Send in your CV to the email id given below. Or you can contact me on 09010236736. Its an urgent requirement.
Regards,
Hema Vijayan
Account Manager
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=aGVtYTI0LnRpbWVzQGdtYW lsLmNvbQ==[/IMG]

From India, Hyderabad
farz23

Hi Hema,
I have completed my B.Com,LL.B and persuing PGDHRM from Symbiosis Pune.
I have been recently relocated to Hyderabad from Gujarat and presently working for a leading placement consultant as a Manager - Recruitment. I have more than 16 years of experience in all core HR activities like recruitment, C & B, Statutory Compliance, Payroll, Welfare, Performance Appraisal, Training etc. I attach herewith my updated resume for your kind reference.
Hope to receive your reply.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume1.doc (49.0 KB, 40 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.