No Tags Found!

jasminekutty
hello bhagwan sir
this jasmine have recently joined cite hr
and have been reading many posts of help from ur would be really greatful to you if you forward the samwe to me also.

rdgs
jasmine

From India, Hubli
sharad.pumba

hey im preparing for my interview..would appreciate if some one could help me in very brief touch all these with the name of the originator, breif write-up, description etc. I will also share the same when im done with it.
Theories(Name of the people who proposed the theories),Job description,rotation,evaluation,unity of command,unity of direction,Delegation,decentralization etc.

thanks

From India, Calcutta
sujal_03

Dear Kuntal Check out the HR Scorecard by Kaplan. This is one of the HR MAtrix example. Regards Sonali
From India, Thana
rituparna.sanyal
Hello MR Bhagwan, Could you Please forward the HR Matrix document to me on my email id
I am in dire need of that document..Thanks
Rituparna Sanyal
Manager-Corp HR
Tata Steel

From India, New Delhi
mamab

Hello. I work in HR in BUA Group in Nigeria. I would like to have a sample HR matrix as well. Can anyone help?
From Nigeria, Lagos
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.