ownbusiness9
Dear Seniors,

My name is Simran and I am working in a Telecom company, I have recently joined as HR Manager. Last week I had a talk with my General Manager and he asked me to do one exercise.

I have 10 years of work experience in various areas like HR, Training, PR, Customer Service, Marketing. My manager wants to know how do I define my role in the organization in a way that would be beneficial for the growth of the company and I become an asset for the company.

He wants me to highlight the role of HR department in an organization, along with my contribution to the company in the long run applying all the experience I have in different areas.

I am generally aware of what contribution I can make and I also know what is the role of HR department but I feel I am not that professional to write to my manager in efficient way in which he gets an idea as to what I am saying.

I need your help, if someone could let me know what contribution I can make being an HR Manager along with using my experience in customer service, PR, Marketing and also highlight the importance of HR department and its linkage with various other departments in the company, it would be really helpful for me.

Looking forward to your help and responses.

You can even mail me on

Regards

Simran

From Oman, Muscat
BADLOOSER

PREPARE BUSINESS PLAN WITH HR OBJECTIVES BASED ON SWOT ANALYSIS.:idea:
WORK OUT BUDGET FOR EACH AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT AND TARGETS FOR EACH OBJECTIVES.:confused:
REMEMBER= EVERY ACT SHOULD YEILD INCREASING TREND IN TERMS OF PER EMPLOYEE REVENUE GENERATING RATIO THAT YOU PROJECTED.:-D
BADLU

From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.