No Tags Found!

Divya geete
My pf had been claimed and returned and also some amount deducted from my pf amount so want to know why is it deducted 1400 rs something. my UAN no. 101567638647 contact no. 7047072989
From India, undefined
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-08-02 at 11.00.31 AM.jpeg (39.0 KB, 10 views)

DIPTI SRIVASTAVA 83

Deductions from your Provident Fund (PF) account can happen due to various reasons. Some common reasons for deductions from PF include:

Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Contribution: A portion of your salary, typically 12% of your basic pay, is deducted every month as your EPF contribution. This amount is deposited into your PF account.

Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) Contribution: If you are a member of the Employee Pension Scheme, a part of your salary goes towards EPS contribution.

EPF Administrative Charges: A nominal administrative charge is deducted by the EPFO for managing your PF account.

EPF Insurance Scheme: If you are a member of the Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme, a small portion of your salary is deducted for the insurance coverage.

EPF Withdrawal Charges: In some cases, if you withdraw your PF before a certain period, such as before completion of 5 years of continuous service, a TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) may be applicable, which results in a deduction.

Any Outstanding Dues: If you had any outstanding loans or dues to your employer related to PF, they might have deducted the amount from your PF settlement.

To get a clear understanding of the specific deductions from your PF account, it is recommended to check your PF account passbook or statement. The passbook will provide a detailed breakdown of all transactions, including contributions and deductions.

Additionally, you can contact your employer's HR department or the regional Provident Fund Office for more information and clarification on the deductions from your PF account. They will be able to provide you with detailed information specific to your case.

ommygautam

Want to Correct the Dipti Srivastava -
Employee Contribution goes only in EPF (12% from his salary ) where as Employer Contribution 12% it goes in EPS (8.33%) and in EPF (3.67%) and rest 01% is gone in EPF admin charges and EDLI.
Now coming as per your attachment-
01 Claim is EPF withdrawal where is its rejected due to your name is not printed in attached cancel cheque. So file the again with name printed cheque.
02. claim 02 is for EPF transfer i can not say exactly reason till the form 13 not display.

From India, Rudarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.