No Tags Found!

neilcool
Hi Rakesh,

Idea for Organizing a meet & to start a community on Orkut is awesome.

To me pesonnally ..why don't we plan, Organize & execute a meeting..kind of get-together in specified place where we can meet,learn, understand & share our experiences & can also take a quick tit-bits. .. can be in a restaurant joint , place/location should be a central point like Cannaught place. ... why don't we all put our views on..

Lets Make a poll/Voting

Personal Meet/get Together/Meeting: Yes/No

If No,

A) Do you consider Personal meet/get together/meeting is a waste of Time, energy, money. (Yes/No/Can't say)

B) It would not be of any help/bring value addition to you professionally or personally. (Yes/No/Can't say)

C) Any other resason plz specify.

If Yes,

A) How would it effect/add value personnally & professionally.

B) Plz share your preferences:

Place:
Location/Venue:
Timmings:
Date:
Any Other (Plz specify):

To start a forum/Community:

Which is the most prefered networking site:
Orkut (as suggested)
CiteHr (Can create a new community within)
Silicon
Linkedin
Facebook
in.com
others

Hope with this we would be able to get a realistic approach towards staring of this forum.

Plz share if this activity can really help in socializing & share our ideas/experiences in a better fashion; further we can learn/Improvise our own efforts/skills in our daily routine personally as well as professionally.

thks

From India, Delhi
akshita_ashu

Thanks for giving us all an opputunity to mk friendz in the same profession of HRM.. i completly agree to you tht v all can be of great value to each other..
i will be more than happy to be a part of this group..
Following are my details:
Name : Akshita Lal
Age/ sex : Female
e-mail :
I stay @Moti Bagh
I work @ New Delhi
Hobbies- badmintton,swimming,watching movies etc etc
Present Organization & position/ Designation : Telecom company ,
HR Executive
Regards
Akshita:)

From India, Chandigarh
rakeshjain

Hi Nil,
Thanks for your detailed mail on the next step.
I endorse your view that let the friends decide their comfort level as to have a face meeting or a net meeting.
Ultimately the purpose is to have better interaction.
I request all the friends to share their view on this.
To me, I feel that we all can meet at Indian Coffee House CP after Diwali.
Meanwhile, wishing all the HR Friends, a Very Happy Diwali.
Rakesh

From India, Hisar
Neel_hr
Hi Friends,
I too agree with Nil. Orkut and LinkedIn is good option we have.
& sorry was bit late for Diwali wishes.... Hope all of you have enjoyed the sparkles, harmony and joy of diwali this year.
I am all ready for get together at Indian Coffee House, CP as suggested by Rakesh. Please friends let me know your views as well..
Rakesh if you have any specific date for meeting please let me know, please prefer Saturday or Sunday as most of us will able to come on weekends only.

From India, Delhi
ravish mohan verma

DEAR RAKESH JAIN,
I AM RAVISH M. VERMA. PRESENTLY I AM IN GUJARAT BUT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YO UR GROUP. MY DETAILS ARE
NAME : RAVISH M. VERMA
E-MAIL:
HOBBIES: VARIED
PRESENT ORGANISATION: I AM WORKING AS HEAD-HR & ADMIN. IN AN ARCH. GLASS MFG. UNIT AT G.I.D.C.PANOLI IN ANKLESHWAR AND NOW DECIDED TO LEAVE AND LOOKING FOR AN SUITABLE OPPORTUNITY.
PRESENTLY, I AM STAYING AT G.I.D.C. ANKLESHWAR.

From India, Mumbai
nilu0805
Hi Rakesh
It's really gr8 to start a community of HR people. Please find my details :--
Name : Nilima Kumari
Age/ sex : 28/Female
e-mail :
I stay @ South Delhi
I work @ SMX iExplore Software Services
Hobbies : Carving Mehndi Designs, Reading Books
Present Organization & position/ Designation :--SMX iExplore Software Services as Asst. HR Manager
Regards
Nilima

From India, Gurgaon
Tariq59

Well count my ride on this
Name: Mohammad Tariq
Email:
Residence: East Delhi
Office: Lajpat Nagar
I work as a Senior HR Execuitve in Mascot International which is an Overseas Manpower consultancy
In my opinion the members should actively participate in any of the social networking site, so that we could know each other better before meeting in person. However whatever is decided among the members, I will be available to all options
Regards
Hobbies: Music,Surfing,Reading n lots more.....

From India, Delhi
chitraa

Dear Mr Rakesh,
I think its a wonderful idea to get all the Hr Professionals under 1 roof. A community for every1 to share their work experiences to discuss abt new, upcoming and existing technologies. Those who are looking for job change or looking for career growth they can easily get connected to others.
Name- Chitra Dhall
Age- 26 Yrs
Email Add-
Residence- Lajpat Nagar
Job Positioned at- Cannaught Place
Currently working with a financial company as an Asst Manager- Hr (Hard Core Recruiter)
Mr Rakesh would like to share with you that I am not very happy with my current job because of the salary structure and the kind of culture our organization have. Because of that im looking for a change.
Thankyou
Regards
Chitraa

From India, Delhi
guptaswati83

Hi Friends,
Name : Swati Gupta
Age/ sex : 26/Female
e-mail :
I stay @ Rohini
I work @ Sonepat
Hobbies : Making friends, Observing people
Present Organization & position/ Designation : Presently working in SR Solutions Pvt. ltd. as HR Executive.
I am looking for a job change in Delhi/ Noida. It's kind of urgent for me. Please let me know if there are any openings.
Thanks,
Swati

From India, New Delhi
urvashiverma

Name: UrvashiVerma
Age/sex: 23/female
email:
I stay @ kalkaji
I work @ Anand Vihar
Present organization & position/designation: Arnima Design (I) pvt Ltd. HR Executive- Generalist

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.