No Tags Found!

himaniprajapati

Hi!! All
Anu I wanted to talk 2u yesterday for the mementos but I couldn't get through your number.. Please lets plan for a venue in Delhi only because we people who are from Gurgaon it will become difficult for us to come not only it is far but also some of us don't have our own vehicle.
Geeti & Kiran now its hard to decide what to give you as a token of appreciation u like Chocoz & flowers & Kiran likes something else so lets close on something in between like rum & resins cake with flowers a ting of everything...Alright that was a PJ :wink: Just kidding we will keep your choices in mind....
Regards
Himani

neeruraghav2007
Hi Anupama
Thanks for warm welcome thru Site.
I really wants to congrax you too to manage all voting system very actively as well to support your Team by giving motivating ideas to them.
You are seems to energetic & enthusistic as a person
All the best and always success to your efforts.
Neeru raghav

From India, Panipat
neeruraghav2007
Hi Geeti
Good to know that by getting appreciation you are putting on.
I understand through your writeups that you have stamina to manage all rewards and appreciations too .
You love chocklates but too much is harmful....okay :roll:
Although not right to stop you but it is general suggesstion, Don't take it otherwise.
I would like to know who is who??? in Photos.
You have done so much efforts to upload the MOM & photographs.
was it not possible at that time that you could mention individual's name too under their photo??
So people who are sitting far like me and having access only on sitehr ,can view each individual.
whenever we would interact with person we could understand that She is geeti or Kiran Or Anu or so on.
Anyway you people have done lot. At this time I should not raise any wish.
all the Best.
Neeru Raghav

From India, Panipat
neeruraghav2007
Hi Pankaj
Thank you so much Welcoming me in your ever winner's team.
:) I will add my contact details in sheet and try to involve in coming events .
Keep wolcoming New comers.
Neeru Raghav.

From India, Panipat
Anupama Saini

Hi Neeru !!
WOW ...three messgaes in a row!!.. great man ..this is what actually we want from our members i must say that we have a very strong motivating and ethusiatic team ..even if they miss out the thread for few days ...their one new messges make everyone feels that they were never far away ..... ..
Neeru you have made a good start and also thanks for appreciating me and my teams efforts ........
Himani !!.
No issues yaar ..we can also meet somewhere in south delhi .if that is okay .....what say ......
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR Team !

Thanks Neeru for your prompt acknowledgement and active participation in this thread ! Keep it up & you would enjoy more. :)

Well Anupama, even i would support Himani's suggestion to keep the meeting place in somewhere which is easily accessible from Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad etc. also.

Keep the same pace going for Team HR of NCR ! :D

All the best to all team members !!! :)

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
neeruraghav2007
Anupama
If you will boost me like this way ,that day not too far when i will wait only for citeHr responses against my msg's. :lol:
I only tried to feel you all my presence by writing fe lines only. :D
Pankaj Sinha
Thank you too for motivation to get connected with Site people thru this chain.
thanks anyway.
Neeru raghav

From India, Panipat
Anupama Saini

Hi Neeru !!
Thats good ..i used o like you few months back ..but i now i have got addicted to this thread particularly .... :D :D :D
Guys I have justd one something ..just see and let me know your veiws ..since i missed out the last meet ..so those who attended can help me know whether it is useful or not....
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls teams_and_roles_169.xls (18.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: xls teams_and_roles_169.xls (18.0 KB, 63 views)

himaniprajapati

Hi!!! Anu
I don’t have any problem coming anywhere in Delhi. As Mr. Pankaj said any place in Delhi so that people from near by areas can come for the meet. I had gone through the excel sheet which consist of Roles for the team members I must say good wok. I think lets give everybody a chance to decide the responsibility they want to take up after that if any changes required with mutual consent we can work on distributing the responsibility accordingly or we can discuss this in the next coming meet where we all can decide everybody’s roles &responsibilities at that very moment because in the coming meet it will be clear as well that who all are really willing to work & take up the responsibility.
Regards
Himani

Mattamkiran

THIS IS LIKE SO VERY GOOD!!!

On the first note, I appreciate all of you guys thought to recognise and appreciate efforts of GEETI. But, I do not want the TOKEN to be divided. My demand for my token remains same :wink: :D . GUYS, Think over it. Also, FYI....Personal gifts along with token are also accepted....so GUYS, do not worry....come gift me....I am waiting here :wink: :) .

Anyways, now back to the business,

I too agree that we should go with venue in and around south or central delhi keeping in mind of those citehrians that attend meets from NOIDA, GURGAON & FARIDABAD.

The next important thing that strikes in my mind is...If i go through this thread, I see regular members like...Anupama, Geeti, Himani, Pankaj Ji, Poonam, Monika, Poonam * Radhika interacting so often. Now, where are the rest of volunteers????

Deepika, Pratibha, Anshu, Vivek and many more. So, our next step shopuld be calling our volunteers right away and bringing them on to the same page.....We might be having excellent thoughts but nothing could be implemented without people. So, the immediate step should be bringing all the volunteers to the same page before we actually meet. So, someone should take care of calling all the volunteers and letting them know something like these kind of discussions are going on and request them to visit the thread and so on.

So, now, who can take that responsibility???? I think the best fit would be eityher Geeti or Anupama....WAT SAY, GUYS????

Neeru,

Thanks for your appreciation and welcome to the ever winning team of CITE HR TEAM - DELHIU/NCR. You surwwe gonna benfitted from this...Looking forward to meet you in the upcoming meets.

YO...YO...YO

Regards,

Kiran,

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.