No Tags Found!

Anupama Saini

Hey Radhika!
hm your idea is really good ..well i was thinking why not to have some kind of momentos with the CITEHR man's logo with written "the best voluneteers - dlehi meet 2007" ..something like this .....
Hmmmm
Anu
hey youcall me in the evening after 7.....

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Hey Anu....u knw wat mooh ki baat cheen li...llol :)
i too was thinking d same ...d best volunteer can keep on gttng some btches or watever n by the end of it a momento to the one with the max nm of btches!!but the deal with this is dat it'll need money...so will have to see acc!!!well i'm sure all dis can be loked into in the coming meet!!
alriteee...will call u in d eve!!
tc
regards
radhika

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

Holas All,

Thanks for each and everyone that has voted me.

Here, I would like to tell one thing to each and everyone. Well, all of you people felt that I had contributed much in making this first meet happen. But, the important person is GEETI. I somehow feel that she is the right person for this award. The reasons being...she is the one who actually took ouit time to go check the venue on saturday and she is the one that had put lots of efforts in drafting MoM and likewise many contributions. Anyways, this is just a starting.

Regarding GIFTS and STUFF, we can decide it in our upcoming meets. Not a BIG deal. Now, the next important step is to decide the DATE for our Volunteer's session, so as to PLAN for our upcoming event. If we can decide date in coming TWO or THREE days, we can give enough time to our volunteers to preplan things and to be there in the MEET without cancelluing any of ther plans or prorams. So, the immediate step should be Deciding dqate fr the next session....if it is going to be 29th or 5th.

I think I can work on the AGENDA for the upcoming session. Also, Please make it clear to each and everyne that it is NOT AN OFFLINE MEET.

WAT SAY....GUYS?

Also, thanks to each and everyone that wished for my Happy vacation. It has been three days full of joy and Awesome FOOD...YUMMY.....My stomach is overloaded from past three days :D .

Also, guys, doint think too much for deciding my GIFT. I am always here to intiate and help you guys :wink: Actually, you can gift me a SCOTCH bottle or ABSOLETE VODKA....I can adjust with any of the both :wink: :D :lol: .

I somehow feel that I injected my YO language to all of you. So, why to disappoint you guys....HERE WE GO...

YO.....YO....YO....

WE ROCK and WE WILL KEEP ROCKING!!!

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
boystrad
N here v had the thanks giving speech....
Clap clap claaaaaaaap!!!!! :lol:
so Kirans really njooing at home huh....oh yeah sure Kiran...which 1 do u prefer....well v can decide on dat too...75% Kiran pays n the rest us....lol;)
n wta u said about Geeti i completly agree...but if it wasnt for both of U guys...it wudnt b possible!!!so I gueshe date n let u knows a Gift to Geeti too!!
Chaloo u njooy...v'll decide soon on the meeting date soon n let u know
bbye...njoooy tc!!
N guysss wtss wroooong??no posts from ny1 2day...mon blues or wat....c'moon Rise N Shine guys!!!
regards
radhika

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

YEAH...Radhika...that was a thank gicing speech...but was an incomplete one...let me complete it with this post....
Anupama,
Thanks for letting me know that I was chosen as the ONE in the voting. So nice of you for carrying this voting system. YOU ROCK!!!
Mr. Pankaj,
Thanks for taking out your time to call me and wishe me over the same.
Poonam,
Thanks for the SMS :) . ( No more requests for TREATS would be encouraged except for those sho have already applied like Archana & Mr. Pankaj
Geeti,
You conmgratulated ME!!!. But, my honest feeling is you are the right fit for this, everyone here knows that.
Archana,
You sure will get a treat :) ( No more Application would be encourage for the TREAT except for those sho already had applied like Archana & Mr. Pankaj ) :wink:
Sumit, Anchal, Radhika,
Thanks for your wishes.
Prativa,
I hope to go the same way :)
Hope, I did not forget anyone.....
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Geeti
Helooos Gaang,
I am back & the first thing I did was to Congratulate KIRAN :) Sorry for not posting here :( I wanted to wish him personally.
Thanks Anu for the initiating & handling the entire process, I will call you to check for other updates.
Well,
We are in the process of searching the Venue for the 19th Aug meet but some how Sundays almost all the places that are in & around CP are all booked.
I am looking forward to more options from you all for the VENUE please post suggestion/ options/ leads for this particular major criteria for our next meet. We need to book something with a max 40 - 50 seating capacity.
Till then ...
Keep Posting.....
Cheers :)
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
himaniprajapati

Dear All
First of all I would like to Congratulate Kiran anyways u deserve it, I would also like to Congratulate Geeti because it was U as well...I was waiting to get in touch with you all, got 2 busy with work.
It seems things r in progress regarding the next meet...
Geeti I'll get in touch with u today evening...hope this meet turns out to be a rocking one.....But for that we all need to put in some efforts...Till today I was not that involved but now onwards I will be able to put in efforts from my side 2.... :)
Regards
Himani

pankaj.sinha

Hi CiteHR NCR Team !

Thanks Kiran for considering us for the Party for this best Volunteers award ! :wink: (I hope Archana is also waiting for the same... so Archana where shall we take Kiran for ... ... ... ! :) )

Geeti & Himani it's nice to see you back after a bit of gap due to your work pressure, to this thread with the same enthusiasm ! :)

Thanks Radhika for considering to call us for the help in your questionnaire of Training ! I hope you are attending the next meet.

Well Anupama, actually the CiteHR Logo Badge Kiran & Geeti had already got from Mr. Roy ! So something else may be thought for the momento !

So... it seems everyone is getting up again for the active participation in the 19th Aug07 Volunteers Meet to plan & prepare for the forthcoming meet :arrow: :!:

All the best ... :)

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Thanks Geeti,Kiran and Pankaj for appreciating my efforts ....
Pankaj :- i am aware of the badges ..but i am talking about momentos with the citehr logo in a different manner ....let me see i can draw and make t in a comprehendable ....gimme some time....otherwise you can sugget something too...
Pankaj one more thing going back to one of your mail ..where you have written that " let start believe that nocreative and positive efforts ever goes waste".....reading this line makes me feel that we should also appreciate the efforts of Geeti ...though I may be contradicting myself ...but as a special consideration we should also recognize her efforts and energy......without whom this would not have had happend ......
I already know that most of us will defiently agree on this point ..what say guys ...
Anu

From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi All !
Haaammm ... ... ... I understand, appreciate and agree with this idea of Anupama ... ... ... let's see what other Team members have to say !
Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Sinha
GURGAON.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...
BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,
YOU ARE IN SILENCE.
YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.
THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."
Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.