dimplesavlani@gmail.com
Dear Shailesh,
I can understand your emotions. Its a lesson to you, but dont think and ask god that why YOU... I suppose offer letter should be in harcopy of the letter head of the company? you can obviously claim the compnay but it will all waste of time. If you want to make the company feel afraid, you can definitely send them a court order by speaking to some good advocate. It would be much better if you know any advocate. Other wise start looking for new job. Or if you dont have any problem in joining your previous company, you can definitely go for it.. if your previous company doesn't have any problem, then i would suggest you coz atleast you trusted that company. Dont be emotional.
Regards,
Dimple

From India, Vadodara
Srinivassriram
Hi Shailesh Sriniavas can u tell name of company & place so i can rsolve this issue.. reevret back............
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.