Sukrit.bhatia
I have recently joined some company in noida as a Sr Executive and the company has given me the appointment letter on which same is mentioned. My ctc is 20k and net salary is 19k per month but the company is providing salary by cheque and is not giving salary slip too. Can you please let me know whether this will effect me in my future assignments.
From India, Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello Sukrit.bhatia,
It would have been better if you had mentioned the reasons why the company is not giving salary slip--I presume you would have asked for it [in the process answering Atul Somani even before he posted his response to your query].
Coming to the alternatives available to you @ the time of interviews [whenever it is], you can take a Bank statement & xerox copies of the most recent 3 months salary cheques as proof of the salary drawn @ that point of time. Most companies accept this.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Sukrit.bhatia
I am having the appointment letter on which salary details are mentioned , hope this will work
From India, Delhi
Sukrit.bhatia
I am having the appointment letter of the co on which ctc and other salary details are mentioned. Hope this will work.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.