jkotadiya
Hi Friends This is Jayshri here, working as a Hr executive in a IT company.I need to make Employee life cycle flowchart for my company. Can anyone help me out for that. Regards Jayshri
From India, Ahmadabad
nashbramhall

I suggest that you search the web fro Employee Lifecycle Diagrams and you will find many ideas.
For example, you are spoilt for choice at employee lifecycle diagram - Google Images
Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired academic in UK
"It is never too late to learn or improve oneself"

From United Kingdom
pagladashu
Hi Jayshri,
Look at the Adult Career Development Models of Edgar Schein, Derr, and Dalton. You may Google for it. These models will give you considerable insight into Employee life cycle flowchart..
rgrds

From India, Calcutta
prasad.www

Hi Jayshri,
Its a good assignment. However please let me know whether it is for a small, medium or large company, coz it varies from case to case. We must always remember about the taxation will take impact, which in return benifts employee & employer. Do not expect any file to be shared with you unless it is created by own.
Regards
KP

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.