No Tags Found!

harpreet.s
Hi,

I am Vicky. I was working for one company but my project got taken over by some other company they given us offer on same package i have accepted that.

Now its only 6 days with this new company i got an offer from other company which is in my home town. I dont want to miss this opportunity and i resigned in my company. I am ready to serve for 1 month notice period as per the company policy and ready to give proper Knowledge transition but my manager is talking to me very rudely and saying that i will not accept you resignation u have to b with for next 6 months. He told me if u irritate me i will tell HR guys not relive this guy. I have resigned already but still my resignation is in pending status. I need to join that company in one month.

Now if i will serve for 1 month complete but if they will not accept my resignation then what can i do. Please let me some solutions i m very upset and in tension as i dont want to loose this offer.

They are not at all supporting me . I need to show resignation acceptance letter and reliving letter at my new employer. What can i Do plzz plzz suggest.

Thanks
Vicky

From India
prashant1314

Have you asked before accpting any of the offer from either employer, No. Now as you are in trouble you want unethical answers from this ethical group. Sorry friend we can’t help you.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.