chitrasuchi
bada kamjor dil hai aap ka.......JG week hearted................:unsure::icon12:
but ur pic didnot match with ur description......:no::no:
Appne toh mere umeedon pe paani fer diya...................:neutral: :(
try again..betterluck next time............
if want take madad frm ur Padosan..............;-)

From India, Hyderabad
JayantG

A: Do you experience love?
J: No. I’m 53 years old.
A: Can you explain how it feels to be 53 years old?
J: How old are you?
A: I am 9 years old.
J: Nine? I don’t believe you : ).
A: : -) I don’t have any reason to deceive you.
J: Yes, you do, you’re a woman.

This is a chat between Alice and Jabberwacky; two chatbots.

Can a smooth-talking robot initiate good conversation, generate witty responses, and reveal profound thoughts? See what happens when two chatbots speak to each other.
I Chat, Therefore I Am... | Computers | DISCOVER Magazine

From India, Pune
JayantG

Giving up iPod for a Walkman
Difference between this
<image no longer exists>
and this
<image no longer exists>

When the Sony Walkman was launched, 30 years ago this week, it started a revolution in portable music. But how does it compare with its digital successors? The Magazine invited 13-year-old Scott Campbell to swap his iPod for a Walkman for a week.
And read here what Scott discovered :
BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Giving up my iPod for a Walkman

From India, Pune
JayantG

Tom must have come in search of Jerry
From India, Pune
JayantG

Astonishing images show the dramatic and heroic rescue of a woman after her boat overturned near the dam on the Des Moines River in Iowa.
She was pulled to safety by the quick-thinking construction crew - but her husband, who was with her in the boat when it overturned yesterday, tragically drowned.
The moment construction worker dangled from a crane to pluck drowning woman from river | Mail Online

From India, Pune
JayantG

Wrong impression Chitraji — — — — - I am a thorough gentleman, like this:
From India, Pune
JayantG

No acting — - >>> me a perfect gentleman
From India, Pune
hima1

OH.. Is this what is called as Self boasting??:unsure::unsure::unsure: Never knew!!!:no::no::no:
From India, Madras
JayantG

Sam looks pretty friendly with big sharks
From India, Pune
JayantG

6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
<image no longer exists>
One of the disorder is “Low Forum Frustration Tolerance (a.k.a. The Frantic Browser Reloader)”
This is the guy who makes a new thread, knowing he's just written the absolutely perfect post. A post that should be heralded across the Internet for its beauty, comedy and insight. It is such a good post that the guy is checking every five seconds to see if there is a new response. If he gets a response he quickly dashes out his own reply that will appear half a second later.

If there are no responses to his perfect post then he will wait an eternity of five minutes before replying to his own thread with, "What, nobody has a comment? Helloooo???"
6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet | Cracked.com

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.