Prakshi
In Mumbai it is:
1) If Salary is lupto 3000/- Employee Contribution is Rs.6/- and Employer Contribution is Rs.18/-
2) If Salary is more than 3000/- Employee Contribution is Rs.12/- and Employer Contribution is Rs.36/-
Payment Mode: Half Yearly (June & December)

From India, Mumbai
R.RAJASEKAR

* Rs.7/- be deducted from workmen salary in the month of
December and Rs.14/- to be contributed by Management for each
employee.
* The payments should be made before 31st January.
* A DD or Cheque in favour of The secretary, Tamil Nadu Labour Welfare
Board to be raised.
* No way connected with PF or ESI. But you have to metion the
LWF payment details during Factory License Renewal time
* Form -A to be supported with Cheque.

tijimammen
Hi, I would like a help regarding Labour Welfare Fund. Is it mandatory in delhi and if anyone could help on how to go about it Regards Tiji Mammen
From India, New Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Tiji,
The Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Act is applicable in Delhi. For more details you may open the website of Delhi Labour Welfare Board for getting the details of contribution.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
aishwaryaseshadri
A small correction in my posting. I said we have to deduct from employees who have worked for more than 84 days in the said yer but it is more than 30 days.
From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear Meraj,
Post your query on different thread as this thread relates to labour welfare fund.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
hrjegan
Hi Friends, Please tell me how much amount to deduct from employees & how much contribution from employer for Labour Welfare Fund & how to pay at Karnataka? Regards, Jagan
From India, Bangalore
hrjegan
One more query. Please let me know LWF is applicable for various firms, like IT, Construction, etc... Please... expecting your response. REgards, jagan
From India, Bangalore
mahadevkumbhar
Dear Friend,
Labour welfare fund has to be deducted twice in a year (i.e from salary of the month of June and December and it has to deposited in favour of "Maharashtra Labour welfare fund" in the respective succeeding month .The ratio is 1:3 IF an Employee drawing gross salary Rs 3500 and below will have to contribute Rs 6/- and employers Contribution will be Rs 18/- Agains Those employee who is drawing gross salary above Rs. 3500 will have to contribute Rs 12/- and employers' contribution will be Rs 18/-) The Amount of Contribution shall be paid through challan in Form- A1
Pls check and confirm the above information and let 's add in my knowledge if any
Regards
Mahadev K.

From India, Pune
Gaurav.Agarwal

Dear Mahadev
Thank you for sharing this information.
Please reconfirm whether the employee who is drawing gross salary above Rs. 3500 will have to contribute Rs 12/- and employers' contribution will be Rs 18/- or Rs. 36/-)..????????
As per my knowledge it is Rs. 36/-.
Please confirm me.
Regards
Gaurav

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.