No Tags Found!

loveindra chadha
Dear All,

As always this post is by Mr Peer Mohammed, a very regular contributor to this site. I have not used the word STORY, every one has commented on it as STORY. I am sure all those who are member of this site are working people. It is a big lesson for all managers, all staff.

One of the responsibilities of a manager, a major responsibility is to motivate and get the best out of each of his team member, he is also responsible to analyse each and every member of the team and grade each one of them how they perform. He is also responsible to streamline each and every process so that work gets done in time, in the best possible manner, no wastage of funds, or rather at minimum cost to the company, money saved I believe is profit to the company, and profit is what is shared with the employee as increments and bonus, he is also responsible to improve the working conditions, in this post by Peer Sahib, he has brought out all the lessons in a beautiful manner.
Now if each of our managers is like this person and each employee is like Q and O or even B and C then the manager has done what, he has been able to get his team to think of solutions, each one of them did their bit, each one gets appreciated for his ingenuity, the employee is happy for appreciation, the manager is happy for getting the work done in time and a streamlined manner, the management would have been happy for saved man hours, and preventing cost over runs.
It was beautiful indeed and I am sure the trainers would use this in their training programmes.

Thanking you very much Peer Sahib

Regards.....Col L S Chadha

From India, Pune
Shekaar
Its a nice one.
This is for argument sake:
My doubt is, If 'O' could do that, if he is sent first.
I believe, all organization should have thinkers as well as doers for better performance.
I frame it for e.g.,
A & C being Employee (Does the Job)
B being Team Leader (He brings C along with him, when he comes back)
Q being Process Consultant (bringing in Process) and
O being Manager (thinks out of box based on his own & others experience).
Like it?
Cheers
Shekaar

From India, Madras
deepthi5555

Its very inspirational not only for corparation and also in personal life. We think of many things. but hard to implemnt. Thinking and impleamenting is only achieving success. Appreciate your sharing
From India, Hyderabad
BinnyBangalore
Sir, Another good one from you(the earlier one was on Talent PPT). An excellent story on cost saving initiatives. Let me tell you Sir you are a premium to this CITEHR blog. Cheers, Binny
From India, Bangalore
vbalu@loadcontrols.net
Dear Mr. Sardhar, I have prepared a presentation on adapting the story posted by you. Now "Sharing what is shared with me " vbalu
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Performance Vs Recognition-2.pdf (42.5 KB, 138 views)

lakshmykumar
Hey... Excellent posting...it’s a moral with lots of system implementation. U have covered Quality Management system, Time Management, Finance management, CAPA etc ;-)
From India, Pune
Nerissa Torres
...my first story to read as a new member...good start..i really appreciate this..tnx!!! Iss — -
From Philippines, Bacoor
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.