No Tags Found!

prash_law
hi,
I had completed my 5 yrs, LLB(Hons.)course in 2001 from LU, after 3.5 yrs of practicing law ,i'd joined Land Development Bank as Manager-Law, in 2007 i,ve got admission in Executive MBA programme and completed it in 2008 from IBS,Hyderabad.At present I m working with large retail finance company as Manager-Legal and Compliance.

From India, Mumbai
Pkhobrekar
Hi i have done practised as an advocate for 2 years, and now Is a HR Exceutive at a Resort, it is A great Job. So mail he the results of ur Survey. Regards Pallavi
From India, Panaji
Anwar Basha
Hi.... This is Anwar - presently working with Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited and designated Sr. Manager HR. I am a law graduate also. Pls incorporate in the list of HR professionals with Law degree. Regards anwar

Manjudey
Hi all, I did my LL.B in 2002 from Guwahati University and now have been working as Sr Executive - HR in a Telecom Company. Include my name also in the list. With Regards Manju

pghosh

Hi guys, I have done LL.B way back in 1989 and then completed Masters in Personnel Management. Now looking after H.R, I.R & Administration. Regards Partho
From India, Thana
pranab.kumar

Dear All,
Hi, I am Pranab Chakraborty. I am Law Graduate from Unioversity of Pune but can not registered as an Advocate as I am working in IT company as Admin HR.
Thnks and regards,
Pranab Chakraborty

From India, Mumbai
deep_deos
I am a Law Graduate and i am working as HR Executive. So Please add my name too. Pradeep Kr. Pandey
From India, Delhi
kadali ra0

Hi,
I did my LL.B. (1990) from Panjab University, Chandigarh and LL.M.(Labour Laws) (2006) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur (AP). Further, I also did my MBA(HRM) (2000), PGDIR&PM(1987). Presently working as Manager(Pers) in the pay scale of Rs.16000-400-20800 (due for revision wef 01-01-2007) in a CPSU.
krk rao
E.mail:kadalirao@gmail.com

From India, Jaipur
manish.edu@gmail.com
Hi i m also law graduate working in HR Admin, its good and required combination for top level positions as well as growth and development of career. Manish
From India, Ahmadabad
Kareem21
Hi Friend, I have done my post graduation in labour laws and past 11 years in HR. You can include my name also in the list. Regards Kareem

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.