Jessiejpr

Dear Friends,
We are looking out for a HR personnel to join our Real Estate operations in UAE, candidate should posses 3-5years of experience into handling HR functions in a real estate business. If interested please contact me for further details on the same.
Regards,
Jessie J

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Anonymous
Hi Dipali, This is Ashima here, HR with Cushman and Wakefield India Pvt. Ltd. - Pune. We are an IPC (International Property Consultant) providing various services in real estate.
From Hong Kong
svinit
Hi folks,
This is Vinit and I am with J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd, as GM-HR, If i can be of any help i would be glad to assist.
Cheers! and good to see so many people responding to Threads.
Vinit Srivastava

From India, Delhi
nileshpatil
Hi, Dipali,:)
I am working with real estate industry ? Let me know what excatly with you want in KRA?
You can interact with me or write to me any time on
Thx
Nilesh
9822654477:icon1:

From India, Pune
priyujain24
Hi Friends'
Great to hear from all of you from this sector. I am working as HR Head for a Real estate comapany based at New Delhi ( part of ESSEL GROUP Mumbai). Hope to hear from all of you on this forum.
I had posted my urgent need earlier regarding the KRA setting in real estate. CAN anyone guide me in this .
My email is
Thanks

From India, Gurgaon
A.B.W

Hi Dipali,
I appriciate for your initiative. I have gone through all the postings of this thread, its quite intresting.I suggest all of you to make group(ex;yahoo group) and anyone from anywhere can post usefull info or questions or the latest happening in real estate and anyone can respond to it and its definit that out of 10 atleast 8 will read all those queries. Anyhow I am not related to your vertical but i am into project management consulting industry. Keep it up.

From India, Bangalore
meenu09
Hi, I m an architect and right ow working in gurgaon with an architectural firm. Planning to shift to a real estate company in future. Regards Meenal
From India, Bangalore
ivora
This is Imran, I am into real estate marketing and also have a great interest in people management. It’s good to see so many HR professionals from real estate industry.

Hope to hear from all of you on this forum.

Regards,

Imran Vora

From India, Ahmadabad
Dipali Golwala

Hi All. Thanks a lot for responding. Altaf, your suggestion of formaing a yahoogroups band sounds perfect, but I believe there's a possibility of forming a Real Estate forum even on CiteHR.
Am still very new to this forum, but I'll try my way about and evaluate the possibilities. I shall certainly get in touch with each and every one who has replied as soon as I manage to crack a good solution.
Best regards,
Dipali

From India, Mumbai
Dipali Golwala

Ok guys, I've just formed a Group called Real Estate on this very site.
All one has to do is click on the main link called 'Groups' - Real Estate is one of the Groups registered there. There were options of moderation, 'by-invitation', etc. but I have chosen to let this remain public for anyone to join in and post whatever they wish.
In case anyone has better suggestions, kindly do discuss so this can go forward in the best possible manner.
Best regards,
Dipali Golwala

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.