No Tags Found!

guru1967

DEar Indrani,
You have really initiated a good debate. what i was really impressed was that through out your reply you have taken care to personally respect the members view point whether his / her view point is not in line with you. Keep it up.
According to you and situation you have described, your views are justified. But whoever it is whether employee or employer who has resorted to unethical practice (just to fulfil their selfish needs, without the concern for other) should be taught a good lesson so that the same is not repeated.
REgards
Gururaj.

From India, Bangalore
K.Ravi

Another summarisation, the HR in this forum, think they are 100% perfect and fault always lies with the employees only, and get angry / irritated when someone points out the weakness of HR, politics etc. [like done by Ms. Radha]. You HR need to come out of arrogance and think globally, it does not mean that if you personally are a good HR person, the whole HR fraternity in all over India or world, is good. Because whenever someone points out the negativities of HR all the HR people here taunt the person, get angry with them, instead of thinking that this also happens in HR. So for clean exit, both the HR and the employee need to change their mindset, apart from as some people think only employee should change and they are as pure as milk.
From India, Pune
dbalwani

Hi Indrani,
I am totally satisfied with your point of view.
if we being HR marking policies it is imp to keep in mind for smooth functioning . We being HR insist to employees while giving offers to join on Immediate basis .
I have also come across with such incidents. Vill, we are not asking for much, if employees can't serve notice, atleast a resignation letters and exit formalities canbe done at immidiadte resignation cases .
AS we have recovery option as well
Dear senior's , please put your comments, feedback and views on the same .
Deepshikha

From India, New Delhi
rajeshwari.ramachandran

Dear Sir/Madam ,
I agree with you totally on the referral checks and the background checks, as a resource manager , we need to provide the company all the inputs organisation requires in order to recruit the right candidate.
we can try the technique of continuous know your employee methods to find out what he intends to do in the near future.
this would work out for a small set up of 50 employees.but for a larger set up an effective background check is required.
Regards
Rajeshwari

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
H@SS@N

Hello every one
It has been so interesting to view all your worth able replies against the above mentioned topics.
Here I would like to add something which I feel necessary to remember.
According to the Newton Third Law of Motion
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I firmly believe that this applies to every where for every one.
If any employee make an absconding than this might be the reaction of something which made him feel to do so, and there might be so many reasons like lacking proper path for recruitment, culture , Boss, Lacking counsellings and all those reason which have been mentioned already in this topic..
A very good part of Ghazal on this is

MUJHAI REHZANO SAI GILA NAHI
TERE REHBARI KA SAWAL HAI !!!

A very good indeed to look in to yourself.
Regards
Hassan :)

From Paraguay
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Hassan
Thank for your comments
Keep posting
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty
P.s...I am not very well versed with urdu hence I would request you to explain me the meaning of the urdu phrase
:)

From India, Pune
H@SS@N

Dear Mr. Indrani,
Thanks so much for taking interest, Its a great pleasure for me to share information no matter what language is it.
MUHJAI REHZANO SAI GILA NAHI
TERE REHBARI KA SAWAL HAI

Means that we dont have any complaints against robbers who make the robberies as this is what they do but we should put up the complains on our own safety as why we made ourself so vulnerable that any stranger/robber invade you.
What is the work of the trainer to train
What is the work of the robber to make robberies
this is what they keep doing so what is our work just to keep ourself away from any possible invasion/damages or any thing that demolishes your interest.
Hope this will make you feel comfort. :) :)
Regards
Hassan :):):)

From Paraguay
rgopi
Hello Indu,
I am not a HR person myself but run my own company here in Bangalore. I fully agree with your point of view that all HR departments should become very strict with respect to Relieving letters from the previous employer unless there is a very valid reason for not being able to get the same e.g., The company winds up overnight, or refusal to give the Letter to the employee etc.
I also need to stress another important point especially now a days in the IT Industry where HR picks up candidates who have just worked for a couple of months with another company. I know a guy who left my company and joined 3 other companies within a span of 6 months. All these are fairly well-known companies in the IT industry. Just because the company has to recruit a large number of candidates and achieve their numbers, they also have to look at the longevity of the candidate as well.
We should not encourage both the above practices.
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks,
Gopi

From India, Bangalore
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Hassan
Thank you for such an interesting comment and such a beautiful explanation.The lesson I have learnt from these phrases I will remember the rest of my life
Keep posting
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Gopi
Thank you for your valuable comments .Through your comments we can the picture from a completely different angle i,e from the point of view of an entrepreneur
Keep posting
Thanks and Regards '
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.