No Tags Found!

optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Dear All, Hope you all are doing well !! Let me know how to hire lots of freshers from the for the IT company.Please send me the strategies and steps for this.I am waiting. Thanks Shivani Sharma
From India, Chandigarh
mrlubu
Shivani,
the shortest way is to hire from colleges by which you can get no. of freshers on a single day and no cost involved.depending on your requirements you may choose either you want to go to general colleges or MBA/Engg Inst.

From India, Bhubaneswar
optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Dear Prasad,
Hope you are doing well !!
Thanks for your reply.I want to confirm one thing more,if company wants to hire fresher from the college but want to give them nothing.Means company is providing training cum job placement and during training company is paying nothing.And there is a bond of 2 years also for the fresher.Do you think fresher come to hear this conditions.Can college allow company for the recruitment?I need answers please reply me asap.
Thanks
Shivani

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.