lucky.chanda
Hi,
I am a HR Professional working with a leading Telecom brand in India. Recently i have been asked to track the Industry Compensation structure. Since i am new in this field, can anybody please suggest me how should i go about it.
Thanks & Regards,
Lucky

debasisp2001
hi, i am sorry to say this fits no where near to actuals, i guess this data is not collected through comprehensive salary survey rather an overview on few small organization. Regards Dev
From India, Bangalore
aarteesundheep
Hi Nizari, I must tell you, this is rather useful. Great job done! :) Can I just check... if you have anything similar for positions in Research and Analysis Industries? Thanks, Aartee
From India, Hyderabad
venkatprasad

Hi, Im working in a software company as a HR Generalist and I find the salaries shown in the report are too less compared to the Industry standards. Regards Venkat
From India, Hyderabad
Roopareddy

Hi,
I am also interested in looking at the salary structure report. Request you to upload it after removing company's name or can also mail it to me at
Thanks & Regards
Roopa

From India, Bangalore
shamanth

Dear Friend,
Really a nice work. But, as i'm into Construction industry, i need the Structure related to the industry. Anyhow, i found many designations related to my industry, thanks yaar.
Shamanth

From India, Bangalore
viraja

Dear All, What happens to the salary structure when it comes to reality, why most of the firms pay less salaries to their employees. Regards, Viraja.
From India, Bangalore
nehakhale

Hii, I would like to know the difference between a developer, programer and engineer. please anyone can help me out
From India, Bhopal
arunananth2007

Hi,
It is really helpful information.
The enclosed information are pertaining to which industries. If no specifications please provide an salary strucutre offering for telecom industry.
Regards,
V.Arunkumar.

From India, Madras
Mgautam

Really useful data..
The data ic collected from which all sources..and who conducted the survey.
the data is variable as per Kelly's survey that was previously attached on this site.Sorry for I dn have the attachment rite now..But The packages mentioned in their survey were quite high.compared to the ones attaches t this thred...
Is it that may be due to geographical reasons,there are variations

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.