nileshpatils
hi Nirzari Shah,
Thanks lots, survey report is fanastic. :) .
Nirzari, do you have any specific survey especially in construction field.
If yes, please forward me on following address......
1)
or
2)
Otherwise, suggest me.
Thx. waiting Nilesh Patil

Nilankur M
Hi,
I chanced upon this attachment, today. I am bit skeptical for certain psoitions like Accounts Manager. Has the qualification and location been considered. Because ideally a experienced CA in Bombay will not be available as Accounts Manager @ 6 Lacs CTC
Nilankur

sanhil

Hi,
It was such a useful information. thanks for sharing and for giving it in a sweet and short.
sangee
[
quote="NirzariShah"]Hello:
I am uploading one more Collated data. Hope this is helpfull to you all...
Let me know your views on the same.
Regds
Miss Nirzari Shah[/quote]

From India, Madras
Rajeevpandya
Hi Dear,
So far as i think now the figures which you have taken requires a lot many changes as GDP rate is increasing day by day...and also living Standard of people is increasing.
Hope U can understand ny ideas... :?:

From India, Ahmadabad
DJs
Hi Nizari Greetings of the day Great research & really great work I got to learn a lot but please let all know the monthly salary from HR manager to junior HR post. Regards Devshree
From India, Mumbai
AKD
Hi,
Good information but i think the salary quted for the General Manager level is very less compare to present market rate. I think there is some changes in many field which are shown in the attachment, But overall for the baseline it is good data.
Regards,
Ajay

From India, Mumbai
naresh_husys

Dear Navroz, The information is collected from Jobstreet survey.. based on the recruitment ads posted on their prortal. There might be 15-20% variation... Guess I am True Nirzari regards, Naresh
From India, Delhi
meghal_shah2000

This is realy good. but i think its only related to one city. The salary structure differs from city to city. But its appreciable work. keep it up
From India, Mumbai
callchini
Dear Nirzari, Thanks for sending the data. I have an query would like to know whether the salaries mentioned are gross or net i.e. take home. Pls clarify. Thanks and regards, chitra :lol:
From India, Mumbai
NIHARIKA28
Hi In most of the designation the pay is not matching, rather it is too low as per industry standard, we are in 2008 almost Shiva Kumar H
From India, Davangere
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.