No Tags Found!

AxitaMehta

Mr. Samvedan, Thank you! I think that’s what I was looking for! I would certainly get back to you if I have any queries. That was really nice of you.
From India, Chandigarh
skhadir

Dear Axita Mehta
With due respect, i endorse and second to Mr. Samvedan post.

Below is my clarification to your query. Please do try your best to interpret with professional perception skills unlike the normal readers do.

1) "There is a lot of difference between HUMAN BEING and being a HUMAN".

It means every human being has got its own personality(trait) and we keep developing(fine tuning it) the same over the period of the time to suit our life style. For this to happen EXPERIENCE plays a vital role in our life including ENVIRONMENT and those ASSOCIATED with us. During this period we develop competencies/skills that are essential for us. Let it be professional or personal life. But, the most important factor is ATTITUDE associated with our PERSONALITY that truly defines "what we are". End result or product should be "being a HUMAN"

2) When you attempt or try to practice being a "PERFECTIONIST", i am sure you will think thousand times before you do anything as you are worried about the OUTCOME/OUTPUT. You will keep in mind your ATTITUDE that defines your PERSONALITY, you will utilize all your competencies/skills demonstrating your TALENT, an approach that defines how TRUE PROFESSIONAL thus you are demonstrating PROFESSIONALISM. It is the ultimate OUTPUT. For me its a process because series of activities are involved where each activity is LINKED. One single MISTAKE may derail you from your path.

3) According to Mr. Samvedan, "BEHAVIOR is function of personality and environment" and BEHAVIOR is the subset of one's ATTITUDE. It is our ATTITUDE that defines our PERSONALITY. ATTITUDE is on the TOP OF EVERYTHING.

I conclude by saying that "PROFESSIONALISM is a PROCESS OF AN ACTIVITY(S)WHERE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES ARE LINKED THUS DEFINING AN APPROACH FOR BETTER OR THE BEST OF THE BEST OUTPUT"

Therefore, if you are not trying to be a "PERFECTIONIST" or MASTER IT then its very difficult to demonstrate PROFESSIONALISM in all our activities.

ATTITUDE(BEHAVIOR INCLUDED defining your PERSONALITY/TRAIT) + MASTERING BEING A PERFECTIONIST(in whatsoever you do) + COMPETENCIES/SKILLS/TALENTS + EXPERIENCE(doesnt matter it is of short period but should be knowledgeable) = PROFESSIONALISM

If you need further clarifications, feel free to write to me. It will be my pleasure to convince you till you are convinced. I can even make you demonstrate PROFESSIONALISM in all your activities, if you are ready to embrace it with open heart and talented mind.

GOOD LUCK in all your endeavors.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
AxitaMehta

Dear Mr. Kadir,
I was not clear earlier that's why I popped up with few queries. Certainly m clear to quite an extent now. I would need to first understand properly & absorb as what you explained here was quite convincing because of it's rationality. Any doubts I would really like to get back to you.
Thank you for the clarification & time.

From India, Chandigarh
SamuelEvangelio
Hello KS Rao and all:
I was amazed with your comment and that would be the greatest comment of all about professionalism. You are absolutely right! That is professionalism. for me, I would say that professionalism is a well-rounded person, a person with wisdom, the way he talked and the way he acted.
Many of us here, claimed to be a professional but few were practicing professionalism. Thank you all.

From Philippines
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.