No Tags Found!

Sivakumare

Dear All,
Please any one can guide me in the following issues, as I am new to these, and I have to present on these to my superiors.
1) what are the components involved in assessing Performance of an Employee
2) How to frame KRA's and on what basis
3) What is payroll management is related to HR and how payroll will be calculated and generated.
Will be thankful and greatful to you all.
Siva

From India, Delhi
elamurugumba

Dear Sivakumar
Regarding the components involved in performance appraisal of a particular employee would vary between industries.
Following could be some of the common components which you can use:
Productivity, Quality, Initiative, Response, Attendance, Contribution and interest towards self-development.
KRAs are framed based upon the the main ingredients that the outcome or the deliverable is projected upon.
This may vary upon the quality, delivery time, adherence to client specification, employee development , etc.
Regards
Elamurugu

From India, Madras
Sivakumare

Dear Elamurugu, Thanks for the information provided. Need little more clarification in KRA’s I understood , projected means what company is expecting from employee, correct me. Regards, Siva
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.