No Tags Found!

j-mohnani
Hello Sir/Madam,

i have been selected on deputation as a PA in Govt organisation and the borrowing company has denied some facilities which i am getting in my parent company(PSU). Though I have not joined yet. Yearly Gratuity contribution is one of the benefits which they have not accepted. I have applied a same pay scale there. I am ready to accept all the terms and conditions accept Gratuity and for which i would like to write a request letter for reconsideration of the Gratuity contribution to them. Even when i spoken to them reg. this point, one of the deputationist was confirming verbally that I will get the gratuity contribution. My point is that they have refused in writing due to which I would like to write a letter reg. that to them. Can anybody please help me to send a specific language to them. thanks and regards. Jitender Mohnani

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.