nishant7292
Can I hide three years of work experience if I doesn’t have a PF account during those 3 years?
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Why you want to hide your 3 years experience and how will you justify break for those 3 years ?

Though PF is not there, if you come under purview of income tax and if you are joining the other organisation in the middle of financial year there are chances of your new Employer advising you to submit past tax computations. So please exercise care.

If you planning to provide fake experience certificate for those 3 years, it will be subjected to background verification.

Please note that if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything !

From India, Madras
nishant7292
Hi, The past experience of 3 years is irrelevant and it’s not related to current technology on which I am working.
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Ok understood. But how will you present those 3 years in the Resume ? If you planning to provide fake experience certificate for those 3 years, it will be subjected to background verification.
From India, Madras
nishant7292
I am thinking to say, I was preparing for government exams in those 3 years also side by side working on self learning projects of the technology in which currently I am working
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.