shweta0193
hey everybody,.. Does any1 have a copy of Ebook - "What got you here, wont get you there " by Marshall Goldsmith????????? Pls do post it here.... Thanks Shweta:-P
From India, Pune
manpreetsingh
i need notes on industrial unrest and remedial measures, counselling employees, problem employees, employee stock option plans:)
From India, Delhi
HR person
Hi Everyone,
Can someone please help me in my project work on counselling.
I have been asked to take a case and explain the same according to any given model/school of thought of counselling (Eric Burne, Freud, Gestalt theory etc.). Can someone please pass on any reading material on the same.
Also, I also want to request for a case report of a counselling session. Names and identities need not be disclosed.
thanks a lot!!!

From India, Gurgaon
Super IsaBel
Hi Nutz,
apparently my message disappeared.
thank you for your offer, I am interested in books relating to change management and the ones issued by Lominger.
any book will be welcomed at email address

thank you again

From Belgium, Sint-niklaas
SANDY1960

Helo Nutz,
Thanks for giving such a lucrative offer.
I am also a regular reader. Can you mail me some e-books on self management by Indian writers on my e-mail--
Thanks in advance,
Sandy
(sankhankar@indiatimes.com)

From India, Varanasi
manishgopalani
Dear Friends
visit to this website for ebooks flaxz.com, this would be useful link i suppose

From India, Ahmadabad
Abo Abdalla
I need e-commerce book for business administration department quickly nowadays e-commerce means electronic commerce book H hope if u culd help me thx on advanced
From Egypt
mubarak nawaz

hi chk these out
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc QUOTES100.doc (40.0 KB, 131 views)

Sheelkumar R Pal

Hi, I would appreciate,if you cold mail me One minute sales manager - spencer Johnson Regards, Sheel Handwriting analyst / graphologist 9833589787
From India, Kalyan
juie
Hi Sheel, You have mentioned that you are a handwriting analyst....What exactly is your line of work? Would like to know more about it. Regards, Juie
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.