sireeshadeol

Hi Friends,
Thought to share some work place humor with you 'coz i can see all my HR friends are worked up with their multi-faceted role and of course multi tasking in thier lives and at work.
Here's your salary increment road map.
Sireesha deol

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps salaryincrement_144.pps (28.5 KB, 604 views)
File Type: pps salaryincrement_144.pps (28.5 KB, 411 views)

zafariqbal

I have doubled my salary through this presentation.
Regards
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ZAFAR
0333-2346067
PAKISTAN
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

From Pakistan, Karachi
sireeshadeol

Zafar, You are definitely circastic. Well i am happy u replied. I am a new member and am trying to enrich my knowledge through the great discussions and inputs from seniors. Thanks anyways.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.