vivekcp0256
Thanx
Thanx
Thanx
Thanx
Thanx a lot for the valuable information provided by the gr8 member like HR prop, Rajeev, Bindu
Thanx a lot
Really u all made a gr8 contribution.
Plz. help us more with more valuable information on topics like
HRM,
Performance Management and its importance
Recruitment and selection strategies and its impact on the company
Plz send me if any information you can share at
Waiting for your response:idea::-P:!:

From India, Hyderabad
krishnachowdary47

Dear all, For your reference i am sending below information I think it will help you. Thanks Chowdary
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf training_needs_analysis_132.pdf (24.9 KB, 418 views)
File Type: doc training_development_133.doc (74.5 KB, 391 views)
File Type: doc training_and_development_application_on_the_job.doc (35.5 KB, 363 views)

kgoparaju
Hi,
Thank you for your valid information................. its really nice am also in the training and development area.your posts especially training needs analysis and training feedback are verymuch useful for me.
thanks a lot once again

shweta bakhshi
Hi HR prop, thx for sharing valuable inf. M planning to do dip. in T&D. Hope it will help me a lot. Regards Shweta
From India, Delhi
Amitvikram
Dear HR Prop, I am seeking your help to know; as to how to find effectiveness of a training organisation.Is there any model to assess that? Regards Amitvikram
From India, Kochi
unclecbe

Dear HR Prop, It is really great on your part in sharing such valuable treasures of the industry. Hats off to you- i think of calling u the HR-content Encylopedia. Keep up the good work
From India, Tirupur
sandhya.undefined
hey hr pop.. i am a student n need a training module on time management for freshers in automobile industry... can u help me
From India, Mumbai
huntinggamer
hello sisters and brothers,
i am doing my mba........now i am entering into my second year....the crucial thing is i am in trouble in choosing my major and minor.....i like marketing and hr....but i dont know what to choose as what.....please help me.....is these two combinations are ok?
thank you:)

From India, Bangalore
rohanasriram
hi gunadeepa Thsi is rohana from coimbatore, im lookngi for some good openigns in coimbatore my contact number is 9843175000 keep in touch
From India, Madras
philburger13

Good work for all of us, you have put in lot of efforts for the same. Keep posting. I will be visiting pune next week.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.