No Tags Found!

piochandan
dear kumar
it is illegal to hold someone documents and keep them in your custody.
it is a criminal offence and FIR can be lodged against this practice.
you are worngly retaing someone property with dishonest intention.
mob-9810557181
Dear Mr, Malik
Can i ask under which section of IPC " holding doc is criminal offence" plz do let me know it will be great help.
Regards
Sudi

From India, Bangalore
JoinHandsHyderabad

hi ellandula,
It is not acceptable by law & there is also a problem of safeguarding the credentials(certificates). The orginals are encouraged in loan process by the authorized banks that to with letter of undertaking (LOU) & receipt cum link letter (RCLL).
So, i recommend not to hold originals of employee credentials @ any point of time other than to verify.
Bye

From India, Hyderabad
sreenub77
Is there any verdict against keeping the originals. In AP some of the universities/colleges keeping the certificates.
From India, Hyderabad
moojo
As for the college is concern they take students certificate for verification purpose only.My experience with my college was they took our certificate and after verification they didn't returned it.But when we wanted it back, we approached academic section and got it back in no time.
returning back those thousand of student certificate will be a tedious process. so they allow us to take it back on our convenient time.

From India, Madras
Nishi Kamat

- Agreed with the views given by my other collegues.
My queries are :
1. How secure the documents in company's custody ?
2. What in case of there is change in custodian officer i.e resignation/transfer etc.
3. What your company policy says ?
Thanks & Regards,
Nishi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.