chetan.v

Hi,
This is Chetan from GENXSYS Technologies Private Limited. GENXSYS is Software Development firm with independent Business Processing Unit. We are offering Payroll Processing Services.
We would like to process your first two payrolls without charging a single Rupee to gain your confidence about our services.
If you could help me with your email Id, I can send across Company Profile for you to understand the services which we are providing to our clients.
As we are the Software Development firm and Payroll Software is our own creation, we can integrate the “n” number of requirements.
You can call us at + 91 022 65703344 / 9892040407 or visit our website [IMG][/IMG]
Warm Regards,
Chetan V.
Marketing Manager | GENXSYS Technologies Private Limited
T: +91 22 65703344 | M : +91 9892040407 | W: [IMG][/IMG]

From India, Mumbai
anant.karad

Dear Madhura,
If your are looking for Payroll, Statutory compliances and other Legal compliances outsourcing then kindly call me on 9970065368.
You will get all things customized as per your requirement and get 24*7 service on same.
Regards,
Ananta Karad

From India, Pune
rachna1122

Dear Madura,
You can contact me for any of your payroll or other HR needs, I am a HR consultant and have worked for Haldiram's, gopaljee, BTW, Unicon, Serco etc...
You can reach directly to me at
Regards,
Everyjobs Team
For latest jobs visit Every Jobs | Find All jobs
U can join us on:
http://www.facebook.com/everyjobs2013
https://twitter.com/everyjobs2013
Everyjobs | LinkedIn
Also send your resume to

From India, Delhi
Vaidyanathan Iyer
Dear Madura, If you are looking for outsourcing your payroll, please let me know. You can reach me on 9986071885. Warm Regards, Vaidyanathan
From India, Bangalore
Usha Rathor

Hi Madhura, Yes it is advisable. You can try out SaaS based EmpXtrack Payroll Software that Calculates Payroll in 5 Easy Steps.
From India, New Delhi
hiten.arya
Dear Madhura, We can take care of payroll and statutory compliance for all employees, please contact Hitendra Arya 08582921885
From India, Delhi
pushpa datt
HI All, I think this is life time no. it will continuied with you where ever you would leave/join. PF no. will be same. Regards
From India, Bombay
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.