shiva_HRM

Hey Kamal.......................ha ha ha ha haha. It is mistake, good very keen observation. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
amitkb
Yes ,
indeed , there is some problem arrises from yr boss ,
but you can handle it as you think that m confident and we should do to my best ,
ignore the past history of yr boss & tackel him as a fresher .
you find that yr problem has removed .
No question of written statment .

From India, New Delhi
pcmbahr@gmail.com

Dear I hv made a grievance handling commitee for my orgnization, I think it could be helpful to u.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Copy of Grievance Committee[1].doc (34.5 KB, 2387 views)

twin_hr

Dear Swati,
If any written complain comes then only u take any action otherwise u dont get into it.
And let the senior take chance to solve such problems as such it is verbally told to you.
Regards,
Twin_hr

Ramya.R

Dear Swati,
The best way to solve emp grievance is being HR wht i fell is you shd knw ur peopl well. If ther is any issue in orgaini ther r many ways to solve the prob. U shd knw the mindset of employees u shd conviency them in a way tht after discussion they shd tel YES to u. thy totaly depends on ur personality to solve the Grievance of employee. If m not wrng
Regards
Ramya.R

From India, Bangalore
Probhat

Hi Swathi,
While I can understand the problem you are in, I would still say that you keep quite in this situation and act in consensus rather that being unanimous, as some others have said before.
Don't ever voice your worries and concerns bluntly as it has every chance of getting backfired upon you, especially because you are pointing fingers towards the Dept. Head.
Please take steps professionally rather than being emotional. We all have faced similar situations in some form or the other, but with tact and patience overcame them. That is how, we learnt to cope up with Corporate politics.
Remember, that end of the year your appraisals would probably be in the hands of this person or his/her immediate delegate and it may have a devastating impact which could be detrimental for your career in the organisation you are in.
So please take steps professionally, and please document whatever you do and nothing verbally.
Regards,
Probhat

From India
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Hi Swathi,
The best way to address any grievience is first of you should have the information, have feelers in every department and ensure the information reaches you immediately.
You can also plan the shop floor meetings along with the floor incharges and HODs so that people will express the same.
All the things won't come to you in black and white. Ex: the performance appraisal process is not impartial and nobody will be ready to give you in writing as everybody will be scared of their superiors and their career.
Some times after getting information you should also meet the employee on one to one basis.
Employees should experience that you won't disclose information and resolve it with your experience and expertize emicably and they should also feel that you are a "shoulder to cry". You should generate that type of confidance in the minds of employees.
Regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
Entrepreneur
React if willing to stick untill the resolutions or you will invite unnecessary issues to yourself and the employees addressed too.
Such issues according to me are to be address only if recived in written(email) Suggest them to email you with the issues as a procedure you must follow.
If they dont then you will understand the level of grievances youself.

From India, Bangalore
prasad.sbr

Recently there are some amendments in ID Act. Pl. find attachment Regards Prasad. SBR
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc IDACTBILL.doc (64.0 KB, 425 views)

Jain Payal

We being into operations, people will usually come down with their issues. Try to first of all decide the issues important from the ones which are situation based- for that u will be supposed to hear from both sides and analyse. If you find things really serious to be worked upon, then do discuss it with yr superior. In writing wala idea, wont work much dear.
Regards,
Payal Jain

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.