am4pr7

Dear All, I am looking for a draft for sending it to different companies for Sponsorships. Can anyone please send me one?
From India, Madras
Anupama Saini

Hey Guys !!
You all are doing a great job..I wish you all the best for your forthcoming meet......This time you guys needs to rock the Mumbai.....................
Hope to have a common meet of Delhi Mumbai , chennai .....kolkatta's HR members.....soon
Keep up the spirit!!!!
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Mattamkiran

FENTASTIC RESPONSE!!!
Less than 24 Hours and 11 Names in te sheet. Too Good....But remeber, it is just starting....you will have more members chipping in :) . So, do not take any decisions as of now....
Wait for 1 or 2 more days for most of the members to chip in. Here, someone should take initiative of keeping a close look on the thread and answering the member's queries. Someone who is in loop since the evolution of this thought could do it effectively. So, you guys decide who could it be...
Next Step is you should Form a group of volunteering committie that would actually make things happen for OFFLINE MEETS in MUMBAI..
GUYS....WE ROCK....YO..YO..YO
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
nikkyblue

Sanjana
I didn't write enter Sampada... :)
Dear Mumbaiites,
Hola !
Rather than d/loading and uploading the file, just enter ur contact dtls in a separate post in this thread. Everybody who has saved the copy of excel file in his/her database, will make necessary additions..
eg. My tel nos. are 6711 1026 / 98922 42767 and email id is so just enter thse dtls in ur respective files..
chao
nikhil

From India, Mumbai
nehakhale

Congrates to all the initiatiors !!!!!
Its going grt!!! please make the correction for my second name in the database it is KHALE and my email addrs is
Please let me know for any further help. Thak u sanjana for considering me as a part of the active members :)
Regards,
Neha

From India, Bhopal
am4pr7

Dear all,
I have made a ppt that we can send to the sponsors. Please have look and send me your feedback.
Suggest me any changes if required, I shall do so and send it to you on individual ids.
Regards
Amit Pradhan - 98201 48877

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf purpose_195.pdf (82.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf purpose_195.pdf (82.5 KB, 35 views)

nikkyblue

Hi Amit gr8 work..also plz insert small sponsorships like banners, t shirts, caps etc Also cos.can put up a stall there for which we can charge them cheerios nikhil
From India, Mumbai
nehakhale

Hi Amit, I found the ppts fantastic. A word is missing on the slide no.3, i guess. May be I can be wrong please check it once more . Thank u regards , Neha
From India, Bhopal
meghana

Hi Nikhil, Neha, amit & sanjana,
All you guys are rocking......Pls find my contact details in the List attached
I would like to join the club as a volunteer, help you guys in making this event a success.
I would request our senior HR professionals to step forward & share their experiences & knowledge with us as a part of our first meeting.....subsequently seeing the kinda audience we get calling SME would make sense..........
WAT DO U GUYS SAY??? :roll:
REGARDS
MEGHANA : 9821521486

From United States
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls citehr_meet_116.xls (16.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: xls citehr_meet_116.xls (16.5 KB, 17 views)

Mattamkiran

YO....
You Guys are on TRACK now...you no more need anyone...
Amit, the PPT is too good. Can we too use it for attracting sponsors for our Delhi Meets??
Great Going...please keep us updated too regarding your progress :) .
MUMBAI TEAM ROCKS!!!
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.