mwaqar
I think the suggestion given by one of Delhi meet organiser, as to PM all Mumbai members is a good idea.
We each can take responsibily to PM when we come to know about any Mumbai based memebr.
lets take responsibility and start PMing.
Regards
Waqar

From India, Mumbai
Mattamkiran

Good Morning Sanjana, Waqar,

Glad to know that ou want to start it right away.

The process I am going to say and that I followed is a bit toug one, but defenitely a FRUIT YIELDING ONE.

So, go to your watched topic list.....go through all the posts...you can find amny members with their location MUMBAI. Prepar a GENRIC & Personalised Response. COPY & PASTE it to all the members or as many as you can...You can expect some good results...

You can go with some message like this.....

Hi ______,

Good evening, _____this side. We are planing to organize an offline meet in MUMBAI. So, please visist our ongoing discussion thread on the same with the SUBJECT NAME "HR CITE MEETING IN MUMBAI" and find the updated Information. At the same time, please keep us posted about your views and suggestions on this meet.

Hope to see your response......and letus make this OFFLINE MEET a BIG SUCCESS......

Regards,

_____.

PM this message to as many of the MUMBAI mmbers as you can....you should get some good results.

Now, a piece of advice....DO not decide on date for te meet right away...First of all, wait for enough people to respond to this thread. After having fairly good amount of people pn the board...you can decidf on DATE & VENUE with mutual understanding and stuff.

Hope, this will help you...

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
nehakhale

hii, every one, it is really an interesting idea suggested by kiran. I would be very glad to help the initiators,if they need any kind of help from my side.
From India, Bhopal
DS

Hey Guys,
It was really unfortunate that I was out of station from past two weeks.
Dear Nikhil, Waqar, Neha, Sanjana and Amit. I'am also very keen to attend the meeting. I would appreciate if you guys can invite me. And yes, do you need any help from my side, pleassssssseeeee let me know.
Regards
Dheeraj
9322019204 / 022 - 40349015

From Singapore, Singapore
philipose
Gr8 idea, but would prefer this to happen over a weekend and also include behavioural topics,organizational development topics to be convered....I am game....I would also love to help you folks organize this...possible a few of us can form a core team and start working on this....u can reach me on 9821692971 / .....
Sanjana....thanx for the heads up....much appreciated....
Cheers
Phillipose John

From India, New Delhi
Mattamkiran

YO...YO...YO
Here we are on TRACK...
I can see certain people chipping in with their mobile numbers and willingness to contribute. So, the next STEP is "FORM THE DATABASE".
Being in HR, we should never forget ho important a database could be :D . As usual, a simple EXCEL sheet does everything for us. So, here we go....
All the members, update the sheet with your details and KEEP THE BALL ROLLING.....
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls chr_mumbai_meet_2007_111.xls (15.0 KB, 44 views)

philipose
Here you are folks..... Cheers Phillipose
From India, New Delhi
File Type: xls chr_mumbai_meet_20071_192.xls (15.0 KB, 38 views)

SharmaD
Hi All,
I believe it is a great idea. Count me in. I do not mind helping find sponsors or contributing if all plan to contribute and meet.
I do agree to the fact that the meet should be in a central location some place like Dadar etc so that maximum HRians can come :).
In case you want few of us can form a committee and take the ownership for the same.
All those interested to form a committe do mail me on .
Thanks for the effort Amit.
Cheers!
Disha

DS

Dear Freinds,
Here's the updated data base. Kindly go thru and add in new or make necessary changes in the same.
Guys whats next now?
I think we should form one committee before the event, which will take care of all the pre meeting requirements.
Guys pls do let me know any further developments.
Looking forward for the gr8 event.
Regards
Dheeraj

From Singapore, Singapore
File Type: xls chr_mumbai_meet_20071_365.xls (23.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: xls chr_mumbai_meet_20071_365.xls (23.0 KB, 20 views)

am4pr7

Amazing Response,
Now we need Planners to come forward and contribute.
We have Mr. Rushikesh Bandekar - Head Technology and Operations of "Leranet" a division of IL&FS financial services ltd., ready to come and share insights on "Just in Time Training Tools". This would be One hour presentation.
Also we might get affiliated to the India's largest business newspaper for all future events.
For that Guys and Gals we need complete Focus and Persistance.
LET'S MAKE IT BIG !!
Please come forward to meet initially to undertand eachother's strengths and create teams who would take up divisional responsibilities.
CHEERS !!
Amit Pradhan - 98201 48877
PS: Find attached the updated list. Sanjna, your name was mentioned twice, one as Sanjna and other as Sampada. I have made the necessary changes.

From India, Madras
File Type: xls cite_hr_members_191.xls (23.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: xls cite_hr_members_191.xls (23.0 KB, 31 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.