No Tags Found!

doohm.navin@gmail.com
Hi,
I am working in a media company as Business Development Manager. It's a new company and some of the HR policies are not clearly defined here.
Friends,I have a doubt to be clarified,pls clear it out asap.If a person becomes a father and he leaves to see his child and takes leave for few days,will it be calculated as Casual leave or will he be given any benefit leave or exclusive leave for taking care of his child???
Ladies can claim maternity leave but what about gents??Don't they have the right to claim for leave to take care of their new born child??? Many companies should look into this issue and issue a PARENTAL LEAVE for gents for atleast a WEEK or Maximum of 10 days.
Friends,pls post your suggestions and do update me on this issue.
regards,
BNK

From India, Madras
chum

Dear BNK,
As of nw thr is no PARENTAL LEAVE, we have CL, SL and PL. I hope it is a good suggestion, but, if this get implemented, thr vl not be any addition in leave days rarther only in category of leave.:icon1:

From India, Mangaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.