No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi all, Can anyone please tell me that can we do final settlement in bulk on SAP because in my organisation we use to do it one by one which is very time consuming.
Also want to know is it important to delemit Terminal gratuity keeping in mind that employee might rehire in future.

From India, Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi,
Let me know what's the basis/reasons for final settlement 'in bulk'. Are you terminating them in "enmassed" ? Is't in any way can be considered as 'compulsory retirement' or 'termination'. I'm not sure what I should call it. An appropriate use of 'terminology' is essential for several purposes including IT/TDS calculation.
There is no bar using a suitable format in computing the 'final settlement' on a SAP programmed formula or any other platform which can do it. Even Excel Or VB programme can do it. When it's computed individually, a print out thereof can be provided to the concerned employee for their future reference & confirmation to check back for any omission & commission.
Limit of gratuity payable and making a key on that in SAP programme is necessary to be in line with your own gratuity scheme/rules or act as the case may be.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.