Durghesh Kumar

Hi, Is a trainee / or stipend worker eligible for ESIC & PF contribution? Please support with your views to clear the doubt.
From India, Delhi
sbmishra1979

1st day he is eligible for pf,esic,bonus.....if an employee wages/salary comes under this statutory compliances........
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/412034-regard...#ixzz1x5doEBo6

From India, Gwalior
Amit Insha

Dear All,
Hitesh Arora have not awareness regarding this matter.
And Mr. Akhil / Mr. Amit Saying right and as per compliance. So Dear All Ignore the all commants of hitesh Arora because they create confusion in your working.
& Mr. Hitesh Arora,
Please don't take serious or personnel this activity due to here more new / fresher employees learned form here........
Thanx Amit n Akhil for looking this matter ..............

From India, Delhi
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
The P.F act and Bonus Act are meant for the benefit of employees. Pl.Follow as per Act provisions.
Having worked for 6 months, he is entitled to P.F (from the day one of entry) as well as Bonus.(having
worked morethan 30 days in the year).
D.GURUMURTHY
LL.HR & IR Consultant
HYDERABAD

From India, Hyderabad
loginmiracle

Probation period is nothing but a observation period of person joined newly in an organisation 3 or 6 or 12 months before he is confirmed in that position. He is entitled for full salary as well PF thereon if the salary is < 6500 Rs. After completion of the probation period his service will be counted from the date of joining only.
From India, Bangalore
imran.mansoori
Hi Smriti,
We would like to update you that the company policy varies it depends on the process which you people follow, however as far as PF and Bonus is concerned we think an individual should complete atleast 1 year so that his performance can be measured and hand in hand based on his/her behaviour he/she should get bonus also. Bonus and rewards will always help you to motivate the employees which will result in building trust between employees and the organisation.
We don't see any reason to hold on the PF and Bonus if the employee completes atleast a year.
Regards,
Imran Mansoori.
Sr. Executive.
HR Services.
Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd.

From India, Virar
RizwanSothe

Dear Smriti,
As per the PF and Bonus Act, the employee shall be covered w.e.f. it's DOJ. BOnus - is payable only when the employee is in continuous service for 30 days (including public holidays and sundays / weekly off).
Regards,
Rizwan Sothe

From India, Mumbai
patialmanjeetsingh
Subject - Re: Regarding PF,ESI, forms & bonus hello, i want to join HR field so what should i know about that plz help i m new user. and any website where i can get these details
From India, New Delhi
ems2623
Hello All,
I am working in an IT company and in our company the monthly PF is deducted from my salary, but I have one doubt that they are deducting both employee as well as employers contributions from my salary.
Please let me know is this correct ? if not then what action to be taken ?
Thanks & Regards
Ejaz

From India, Mumbai
subbarao.v

Hitesh’s statement is absolutely wrong. If anybody follows Hitesh, they have to face bad consequences. I am supporting Mr.Amit’s statement With regards v.subbarao
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.