No Tags Found!

Mohna
Can anybody guide on statutory compliances in a hotel? Thanks in advance.Pls mail on mohna19@gmail.com
From India, Chandigarh
deepu_2009
Hi, Can anybody tell me the , whats the compliances would be applicable in hotel industry. Please help me. Regards Deepak Saxena

pawanpreet
Subject - Statutory Compliance
Hi,
Please mail me the standardized statutory compliance's that can be implemented in any industry. However, to be more specific I would require it for BPO/KPO/ITES Sector, Hotel Industry & an MNC.
Thanks & Regards,
Pawanpreet

From India, Delhi
dmc123

dear madam,
It depends on where your hotel is located as different states have different local rules. Primarily shops and establishments act would be applicable wherein the hours of work, leaves, holidays and all other provisions are there. In addition if the strength of the employees is beyond 20 all other labour laws such as ESI act (if notified area), EPF act, Payment of gratuity act, Payment of Bonus act,Contract labour regulation and abolition act, industrial employment standing orders act (by virtue of section 38 of shops and estt act) shall be applicable.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.